Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Connection problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I registered using the game acct and it sent me an email which i clicked on the corresponding link. It sent me to a page saying account created but I seem to only be able to access the forums which I didn't register for and wiki which I did. I deleted my cache renamed my realmlist etc etc and no join won't connect me. I tried both my european and US versions..no joy. I have 3 computers and three different rper's in my household who refuse to share accounts but the two acct limit is ok because the system won't allow more than one accoun creation becuase my daughter tried as well.
Suggestions? options?
Thank you
Registration here is for the site. To register an account on the server itself, click the Game Account link at the top-right corner of the site.

(Apparently if you clicked the link from the forums, it'd take you to the main forum page. That's been fixed, so it should work regardless of your location on the site)
Thank you . I did use the game account button before it was the one that made me a forum acct instead of a game account. It works now. I appreciate your prompt response
Sincerely,
Flick of the Bic

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Stay in school. Be evil
Welcome to the server by the way. Have a look through the forums and when you're ready, give an introduction, create a character, and meet the lot.