Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Aci's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, as a player I am often said that I have a long temper, and do not take things in the game too serious, I like those who are belonging to the Role Playing Community also.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Sweden, as many, my primary language is Bosnian however, tough I do not speak much from that language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
As many, I was told by a friend about the game, it seemed very nice and tried it. I liked it and countinued, literally came to the Role Playing servers.

What made you seek our server over others?:
It was a simple google search, if I could find some good RP Server/Realm whatever, I quess I got lucky.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like pretty much crowded Role Play, I tough do not prefer fighting to the maximum, as it seems to goo very often as I've seen on my servers. Otherwise I like fight Role Play. I enjoy almost all styles of Role Play, exept the Erotic Role Play.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would say Orc Shaman, since not only is Thrall, Orgrimmar's leader a Shaman, but also does it seem like just Orc Shaman has a special connection to the Lore, a kind of addiction of coolness.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope it will work out great, since there lacks RP in other places, I think it will work.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That you cannot use "Dude-speak" "L33t-speak", it annoyes me alot otherwise.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He stood for barely any seconds while seeing the last shadowbolt from the acolyte hit his stomach, He fell down to His knees, not knowing what He was going to do or what is going to happen, He hears the acolyte laughing in low voice while slowly walking towards the kneeling Orc... Anger and Survival instincts fill the green-skin, amazingly lifting Himself up on foot. He grabs His axe, as He swiftly swinged the axe trough the acolytes head. As the Acolyte gave a try to dodge, due to His lack of melee experience He did not suceed in time and got the head chopped off. The Orc grinned, as a harsh pain filled Him, He falled down immideatly, breathing hardly... Worms and small insects began to eat on His flesh on some spots, He smiled, looking at the dead Acolyte... He heard something... A vehicle approached, He could not make out what it was, but it looked like a meat wagon, He rested His head on the ground, the cold suddenly weared of, He was finally dead...

The Orc waked up, finding Himself in a place in looking of a necropolis, He looked at His body wich was mostly rotten, and He did not even think it was uncomfortable, chill took Him, He was still at the same status as allways, He rose up, slowly walking towards a red armoured "Human" wich looked very pale.
The red armoured human looked down at the Orc, and said. "Ahh, the new death knight has risen" -The end-

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I love your way to ensure that not immature RPers/OOCers can come in here so easily, really warms my heart that there is people that respect role play as much as I do :D Keep up the good work!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Yes, my friend, Orcish shamans are the pure essence of win.

Somehow, I feel like linking this old thing I wrote of far seers using four of five elements.

'Earth...' Sounded from a hooded Orc that appears to wear a long kilt. A strange staff is to be seen, one that glows a strange red aura. The red glow blurs as the ground gets penetetrated by the weapon, which results in the ground shaking. You see your feet being uneasy, your body wobbles around, and eventually, you tremble underneath the power of the earth that is currently piling over you.

Water.. Spoke a strange looking figure, the Orcish female's behaviour was as unexpected as a storming river, she appears to be wearing the same garments as the previous orc, in the right size of course. She swings her staff as a picking axe, making the ground trembe, but in a diffirent way. A wave of water is to be seen behind her back, a giant wave. The water drags you away into it's depths, it keeps pulling you lower and lower, you try to take out your heavy gear, but it's too late.

'Wind.' Says another Orc, which appears to be a farseer as well. She holds her staff high. You feel the before soft breeze intensifying, it becomes hard to open your eyes without the forming of tears due of the wind. Loud thundering sounds are to be heard, the sky lightens up completely as lightning attacks you mercilessly. Well, at least the last thing you saw was spectacular.

'Fire!' Roars a hoodless farseer, he's only wearing his kilt, and doesn't show any signs of old age yet. You watch him with a tilted head, what was he doing? Seconds later, you feel the temperature rising underneath your feet, what was this? Your legs started to feel intense warmth, so you charge to the farseer to avoid the heat. You see lava pouring out of small cracks, eventually, spewing out. You bellow in pain as you get fired from multiple directions by the farseer's doings.