Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Joker's intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
Hello, I've been playing WoW for a while now and really enjoy it. I've played other RP games as well but mostly just offline. So... WoW's my first MMORPG.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I'm from SA (South Africa) and speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I like strategy games and have played Warcraft 3 (both expansions) as well as read some of the lore stuff to get insight on the story.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was invited by a friend and have been told this is a great server for RP'ing on so I hope to mke the best of it while I'm here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
Any kind of RP is great as I love interaction with other players in game.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orcish warriors, as I love big, strong fighters who aren't afraid to get their hands bloody!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to just enjoy my time here and join my friends in their adventures.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
Rules hmm.... I think that would be the intros and character profiles as it helps players get to know each other and get a better understanding of the RP world.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I don't really have a story right now but I will start on something as I progress with my character.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Nothing at the moment.
The story doesn't necessarily have to be one of the World of Warcraft, it can be any kind of. The quality is what matters.

Best of luck writing the story!