Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: xWhiteLight's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well first off, I'm Thomas I'm 18, casual gamer, i love roleplaying and i cant get enough of it, used to and still am addicted to roleplaying, had the first guildwars enjoyed it, but just didnt seem like my style, then i found World of Warcraft and instantly was hooked on the fun and enjoyable roleplay that came with it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from New Zealand (And proud of it) the Primary language i speak is English Ain't it grand haha.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Friend told me about warcraft and described it as a very great game, i joined quite a few years ago and became addicted ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Seems like this place has everything together, has everything sorted and has a great community who wouldnt pick this over other places,

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have to pick a genre? well i possibly couldn't i find all variations of roleplay enjoying, from sitting at a local tavern having a quiet beer to slugging it out with the opposite faction or slaying a unruly beast, I simply enjoy roleplay all together, i could not stick to one genre if i tried.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Race wise, i would have to go with trolls, their hunched over look and the whole tribal 'thing' just does it for me, makes me want more and makes me want to be appart of it, it draws me in.
Class wise, well my all time favourite is and will always be, Rogue. i just love the idea of being sneaky subtle and just cocky when i feel like it, wandering around seeming to be the lower class citizen of places just keeps me hooked on them

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have a fun loving (or serious when called upon) community where roleplayers just come together to have a social gathering and share their characters life or build a new one, either way im just seeking to enjoy myself and just keep it all fun and worth roleplaying for.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Crimson Sky

Crimson wandered out from behind a tree smirking staring blankly towards Keira "How do i look", she giggled and pointed to Crimsons shirt, he slowly glanced down then noticed the fact that it was inside out, he let out a dreary sigh and wanders off back behind the tree and continues to remove his top, Crimson returns in a matter of seconds the shirt on correctly, Crimson shyly smiles at Keira and nods "Now, how do i look?" Keira wandered around Crimson inspecting him seeing if anything else was amiss or incorrect, Crimsons leans against the tree waiting for Keira to finish, Keira grins at Crimson and cheekily gives him a thumbs up "You look perfect..."

- Very short, and on a small detail but off the top of my head

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

No real questions, only a statement.
I will give 100% effort towards this server and all the roleplay i attend or start(?) im dedicated
(Not sure if members can start roleplays haha)
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Be sure to capitalize those dreaded 'i's. I was flabbergasted when I learned that in English language, the word 'I' is always capitalized. (I really was!)

Gee, I really sound like a Gnome there.

By starting roleplays, you mean as in storylines? If so, I think you can if the involved agree. (And, of course, if it follows lore.. and makes sense, et cetera.)