Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Allisia introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Where to start.... I am 27 years old and work as a manager in a store. I have been playing RP games for easily over 15 years. I did a lot of AD&D and am really interested in creating a character and making up a story as it goes. I also love writing, actually working on a book right now. I start playing MMOs with Ultima Online and moved to many other games such as WoW , Final Fantasy XI and many many mores.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from Canada, I speak french but I obviously do not mind speaking in english. Actually, I normally always roleplay in english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Many friends moved from Final Fantasy XI to WoW. I obviously didnt wanted to be alone so I moved with them. I started playing WoW 1 month after the release date so I know the game very very well.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I always been the roleplaying type but sadly, all my friends started moving to raiding contents. I followed and did a lot of raiding from pre-BC to WOTLK but I grew really tired of it. They started roleplaying less and less with me and when they decided to move from a RP server to a Normal server, that really did it for me. I cant play a MMO without RP... it is just pointless for me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
This will sound stupid but I enjoy any RP that I can get. I find that meeting someone that have a decent RP is very hard and when I meet them, I do all I can to RP with them as long as possible. I like to RP battles with my assasin (Allisia) and I love to relax in tavern with my priest Maellia. It really depend on the character I am on at that moment.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Sooooo hard to decide! I played horde and alliance and sadly, I am ashamed to say that I like blood elf for the look >_< I normally play either blood elf or human, sometime night elf but not often. It really goes with my mood. As for the class, it depend who I am roleplaying. I love Rogues... stabbing someone in the back is just... GREAT! I love priest too, nothing is better then having people after you all the time, to be loved lol! (Compared to a rogue) and third ... Warrior! I love tanking. Being the meatshield is a tough job at my opinion but sure entertaining.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Meet people that DONT introduce themselves this way :
Tzup yo doggy you Duel? Want to be my GF?
Or not receiving random invites all the time (as a priest, it just happen ALL the TIME)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that you expect everyone to RP but also the policy on good behavior.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I sure didn't expect that question..... Hmmm...

The warrior fell to his knees as the blade was removed from his stomach. He looked at the frost giant, knowing that his end was near. The giant sword lifted in the air , ready to give the final blow. As the blade swiftly came down for the execution, a light appeared around the warrior stopping the sword as it hit an invisible forcefield. The warrior tried to get up and pick up his sword, hoping to have a chance to live another day. A warm light covered him completly and all of his injuries disappeared!
Warrior: It was about time you got here Maellia!
Maellia: I was not going to let you die!

The warrior ready his weapon, challenging the frost giant.
Warrior: Round 2, this time, you will be the one kneeling!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I am really anxious about Roleplaying again! I did not roleplay for months and I really miss it! I used to be the guild leader of a very strict RP guild with over 150 members... I miss that!

I also would like to let you know that my lover will also try to join (Moegan/Kaode). She is a very good roleplayer

Lastly, we would like to remind applicants NOT to send PM's to GM's asking to check introductions - as we will deny you outright. This also applies for those that bump their own introduction threads as well. It displays only rudeness and impatience, both are factors that we as a community are better off without. Thanks for your understanding.

No problem! As long as we are not talking about months!
drask007 Wrote:Lastly, we would like to remind applicants NOT to send PM's to GM's asking to check introductions - as we will deny you outright. This also applies for those that bump their own introduction threads as well. It displays only rudeness and impatience, both are factors that we as a community are better off without. Thanks for your understanding.

No problem! As long as we are not talking about months!

This thing is referring to the old introduction system. You might want to know that it doesn't work like that anymore. The whole approval/denial was a too big extra job for the few GMs, and it was changed. Now you are automatically approved, unless told otherwise. :)

Remember to /join Chat in-game because it's the cool hang-out place where everything is! Also, feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions, either in-game or on the forums. :D

Welcome to the server!
You mean I did all that for nothing? T_T
drask007 Wrote:You mean I did all that for nothing? T_T

Haha, nope. You still have to do an Intro, you just don't have to be approved by a GM before making a game account.

Welcome to CotH!