Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introducing: Spiffums!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi everyone! I'm Spiffums. Currently, I'm an marine biology major in college. I've always liked to roleplay, especially when there is a whole set new lore to go along with it. The best way I'm able to describe it is like being one character out of many in a book, if that makes sense. If that doesn't make sense, then the feeling is indescribable.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the U.S. and my first language is english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I had always been a fan of Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne. When WoW came out, I ignored it still quite happy with the current Warcraft I had, and also not wanting to continually pay money for a game. However, one of my friends sent me a Recruit-a-friend. So I humored him and used the 10-day trial on an RP realm. At the end of it, I decided that I would just get a game card and decide whether to subscribe or not after. Halfway through, I became fed up with how many people just went straight out of character, and quit WoW. Later, I heard about private servers, I decided I would find an RP server and give it a shot.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Honestly, yours was the first result on my google search. Then I read through some of the things on the wiki, seeing the guidelines and what happens to those who don't follow them, I thought this would be a good place.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm really open to anything. Since the extent of my WoW rp experience has been just about twenty days of crummy roleplay, I'd like to think of myself as a blank book.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't know. I haven't experienced every race and class yet, so making judgement at this time would be silly. From what I have read up about World of Warcraft, I like the idea behind warriors and druids.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm looking for an RP experience unlike the others I've had. There is a big difference between RPing on a forum and RPing in a game. So far, the experiences I've had with RPing in a game have been bad, I'm hoping that I actually have a good experience with this.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerenace. One of the bigger problems I've had throughout any online games I've played is random people raving about how Jews are inferior. I am Jewish, and while I may not be especially religious, I still get angry because it's part of my life.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Little red riding hood was going through the forest... Just kidding.

There is a sound, a horrible wretching noise, that only comes when someone's hero is the one that takes their life. Arthas had been hearing that sound many a time as he and his army advanced through the city. At one point a woman even ran out to embrace him before realizing that his entourage were the very things the people of the alliance feared most. She opened her mouth to scream, but no noise came out until Arthas took her life. Arthas was disappointed with the city. The defenders barely put up a fight, their spirits had been broken after seeing their prince leading an army of the dead against them. It wasn't too long before the entire city was up in flames.
Arthas stood on a hill watching the fire burn. The spirit of Kel' Thuzad joined him there, the man and the ghost standing in silence. Arthas broke said silence, "This was pathetic."
The lich's ghost replied confused, "What do you mean? Do you not see the city burn before you? I doubt a man is still alive in there and you did not even lose a single one of our number. This was a great victory!"
Arthas turned to look at the ghost, "You misunderstand. I expected more out of them. I have in my possession Frostmourne, the blade of limitless power, yet I have not met a single foe, nor even a group, that after seeing me a single ghoul could not handle by himself."
Kel' Thuzad remained silent for a minute before saying, "There are those who do not care who you were, only that you are undead now."
Arthas nodded, "I will seek them out, and then shall we see the true power of this cursed sword."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yeah. Due to my busy schedule, I may not be able to get on as often as some other people. I still will try to get on for a bit as often as possible, I do hope this isn't a problem.
Spiffums Wrote:druids.

Yay! Go for it! :D

This looks like an Introduction (Yes, capitalised, that's the whole point). :)

Welcome to the server!

Remember to /join Chat in game! Also, if you have any questions, feel free to drop me a PM either in-game or on the forums. :D