Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Modsec's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a Player... Alright, I'm a really mellow guy. I like to enjoy the game and generally for the RP section of gaming, I always like to pitch in and be a part of others RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
English, Learning Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been playing Warcraft since Warcraft 2, I've always loved them and this is just the newest turn the genre has taken. Besides.... I love orcs :D

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, lets do a list here.
1. Its a real private rp server. OMG YAYSSSSS!!~ahem~
2. It's not just random killing from what I've read. (shame on those retail servers)
3. I've always had a thing for RP and mindless killing pvp private servers get boring.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Anything and everything.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favorite Race... ORCS! Since i was a little kid every single game that has had Orcs, I've played one. I just love the culture and everything. I love the brutish nature and all of it. Quite honestly they're just cool looking too.

As for my favorite class. Until i get to Death Knight its Warrior.
And I love Warrior with a passion as well as Death Knight.

What are your expectations of this server?:
An enjoyable Rp experience Quite obviously. =P

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Hmm... Its either Maturity, or the Take a break bit. Can't say how many times I've wished for things to be just a tad bit more mature.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Rawr Storeh!!! anyway ↓↓↓

Karm arrives home with his hunting party.

Karm's party walks into the village slowly, noticing a awkward silence.
"Somethings not right..." Whispers Karm to the others members of the party.
The other Orcs silently agree, and continue into the village. Theres a rustle in the bushes off to the right, and all of the Orcs tense, placing hands on their weapons. A rabbit darts out of the bushes and past The Orcs.
One of the Orcs whispers to karm, "And what do you suppose made that rabbit run across in front of us?"
"Lok-Narash!" Karm commands.
The orcs unsheathe their blades, "Furg, take a look," Karm orders.
Furg steps light-footedly toward the bush and parts it slightly.
A ceramic ball with a fuse lands next to Furg,"Shield your eyes!" Shouts one of the orcs.
The ceramic ball explodes with a earpiercing sound and a blinding light. Karm deafened by the sound and half-blind, moves his arm from across his eyes just in time to leap out of the way of an incoming arrow. A constant ringing in his ear, Karm looks up to see a Night Elf pulling her sword out of Furg. A few of the other orcs are fighting for their lives.
Karm stands and lets out a silent roar, and charges the Night elf that stabbed Furg, tackling her to the ground and Smashing her face with the pommel of his blade. A Stinging pain ripples across Karm's back from shoulder to shoulder. Karm turns to see a Night Elf ready to deal the killing blow and swings wildy at her slicing her wrist crippling her sword arm. The Night Elf raises another glowing palm and thrust it at Karm. Karm acts quickly and kicks her legs out from under her. The Night Elf lands on Karms chest and grabs Karm by the throat.
A searing pain travels all across Karms body and he screams angrily, pushing the Night Elf off and impaling her through the chest. Karm stands up painfully and slowly. Karm looks around panting, noticing that the other Orcs lie dead and that 2 Night Elves still stand. One with a crippled arm and the other with a limp.
Karm smiles, ""Throm-Ka Night Elves."
Night Elf #1 smile back, "Well met Orc..."
Karm roars and charges as best his crippled body allows him. Night Elf #1 hops to the side as the other catches Karms sword in the stomach. Night Elf #1 Jabs her sword into Karms ribcage. Karm roars and hits her in the face with the back of his fist, then falls to one knee slashing again at the other Elf killing her. Karm throws a final thrust at the remaining Night Elf and is disarmed by a cut to the wrist.
Karm staggers onto his hands and knees and laughs with mirth, coughing up blood.
Karm then looks up at the Night Elf and proudly proclaims, "Lok'tar ogar!"
The Night Elf puts the blade point to karms throat, "Death."
The Night Elf grabs the hilt of the sword with both hands and thrusts it through karms throat silencing him forever...

~All Orc Phrases Found
Here~

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Oh wow... well I'd like to mention that some of the stuff i wont get at first... such as how to handle an ambush and what not... So somebody might need to lead me through that.
I like your intro, it looks good! But quite honestly, I belive you used a tad too much colour.
Also, remember to capitalise those "i"s! I believe it was mentioned somewhere in the rules after all! :D

Welcome to the server!

Remember to /join Chat in-game! Also, feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions. :D
DrinkArizona Wrote:I like your intro, it looks good! But quite honestly, I belive you used a tad too much colour.

I can't help it. I like colors... lol

dilnikas Wrote:Also, remember to capitalise those "i"s! I believe it was mentioned somewhere in the rules after all! :D

Welcome to the server!

Remember to /join Chat in-game! Also, feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions. :D

aw... I checked for those.... where'd I miss some :( Server time naow