Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My Introduction Henkik
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: My name is Henrik and im 17 years old, im in the middel of my studying and i have dyslexia that i maybe should have said.
I have RP a few years now it started whit LARP ,Lotrings and wow but now i have also started whit softairgun Rp.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Sweden living in the outer parts of stockholm. My primary language is swedish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well many of my freinds played but i started whit warcraft 3 so i know the story and how blizzard ruined it Evil .

What made you seek our server over others?:
well i have looked on a few private servers if they have rp but didn't find any good a when i was serching a mate found this server a and here i am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
well I enjoy most rp but like rps there it's a story where you fight aginst a enemy faction.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Human rouge beacuse when I played normal wow I played as a human rouge and think it's fun to stealth and vanish.

What are your expectations of this server?: well my expectations is that I have a great time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
well I can't find a rule that appeals me the most.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: There was a time a go a man named boris he was a fear some pirate who lived on the seas.
This is the story about the day Boris walked on the water.

Boris weaked up early that morning and walked out on the deck to see that the storme last nigth had taken them far away from the route they where traveling and the sea was strange you could see the sand.
Boris screamd on his crew but there was no answer. Boris thaugt that was strange and walked a round the ship to finde them but they where no where to finde.
Boris was very worried now could a sea monster have taken my crew he tought but there was no signs of struggeling on the ship so Boris got a nother idea maybe they are swimming so he jumped down and bam hited the sand. you see the ship was actluy stuck on a sand hill and the crew had left ths ship to find water.
the end.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Im sorry beacuse my gramma sucks and spelling and im working on it but im getting there i know hawk said it's was no excuse but i have dyslexia.
Please, elaborate on your answers a bit, go into detail! Also, take a look at that nice and juicy reminder post by Hawk in the intro section. Also, remember to capitalise those "i"s - referring to the grammar and keyboard skills rules ;) .

Welcome to the server!