Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My app, Vigilspirit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: I'm not the kind of player to just run around ganking ppl or bugging them for gold, I like to enjoy the game for what it is, a world of warcraft. I prefer RPing and Raiding, I'm for the Horde!! But not against Ally either. Above being a player of WoW, I'm an artist, drawing, painting and digital art are my favorite mediums. I'm into the Punk rock scene, and I'm always searching for better Ideas and inspiration each day.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I was born and still live in the US. Primary language: English

How did you get into Warcraft?: My brother, he gave me his old pc and WoW. So i figured i'd try it out one day, and I really liked it.

What made you seek our server over others?: I'm tired of the bullshit Uber PvP servers, they drive me nutz!! PvE servers are cool, but lately most of the people on them today are very immature, arsefaces that prefer talking shit rather than playing the game. I'd rather RP and occasionally raid, above all else have fun. So that is why I picked CotH.

What kinds of role-play do you enjoy?: I'm into a little bit of everything, I'm always up for something new. I'd have to say I enjoy the fighting, action and danger RP the most though.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Undead, because zombies are the illest!! Don't have a favorite class, but i enjoy playing Warrior, Rogue and Warlocks the most.

What are your expectations of this server?: To be a really snazzy RP server, and probably the most enjoyable server for me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The respectful mentality and that RP is highly encouraged.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Ok, I don't have a full story but I can write a section of my Comic Book main story.

A war broke out across the world between Government and the people living under the system. The Governments were uniting under one Nation to rule all life. The Nation annihilated all who stood in their way, they enslaved the Rebels and brought them to underground concentration camps where they were tortured and eventually Murdered. The Nation was stealing money from everyone and forcing its people to work for them, to fatten their own wallets while others sweat down their backs and bleed, The Nation is the true definition of Cruel and Twisted. But its evil conquest didn't stop there, they found a way throught the use of highly advanced technology to read the minds of most people, those of weak and average minds. Riots on the streets from all the oppression from the Nation and in response the Nation used its technology to its advantage to mass produce human-like androids with the abilities to read minds and enforce their law, to punish those who rebelled against its rule.

No one could really win this war, some rebelled and never lived to tell the tale, it was like nothing could or ever would change the fate of the world from the horror that this Tyrannus Nation had brought upon them. That is all until the Vigilante, Jason Limbo appeared out of the shadows of the earth to bring justice for all. He has no family that is known in records, or known to be existing. He grew up on the streets of an extremely industrialized city, full of scumbags, Nazi-like police, androids, and anything in between. He made good friends who took care of him and gave him a broader, better understanding of the world. And he watched those same people become victims of the system. He tried his hardest to not let it get to him, because he was afraid of the Nation. But One day he snapped, and realized a psycho power within himself, the ability to slightly alter, rip and or tear the fabric of space with his mind. And he realized then that he was going to use this new found power against the system and bring justice for all.
Welcome to the server!

Enjoy your time here.
Thanks!!