Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cyclonian-Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well I'm 13, (kinda young) but i love to RP. I've RPed for about 3-4 months now and I really like it. I know how to RP and really hope to enjoy this server. I like the strict conduct the only RP rule; for on other servers they make it Rppvp and people ruin RPs by killing people in the middle of a RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from New Mexico, currently Santa Fe, New Mexico. And my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into it by my older brother, who showed me it about 3 years ago and i become to like it. I liked it and i liked mostely PvE at the time, for i did not exactly know about RP at the time. Once i learned about RP i came to like it for its a fun way to play the game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, after looking over servers for a few days. I came to this server. I found that you are strict about RP and i like that. I seemed to like this server for it is only rp not Rppvp so i wanted to try it out and it looked like lots of fun.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy pretty much every kind of RP, but i really like Tavern, action, and danger.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is humans; because they look good in every armor and have good abilities i think that come with the humans (passive abilities.) My class is Paladin. Not beacause they are overpowered but because i have played them most of my WoW life and came to like them. I still play them of course cause of all the new things that have come about. Not because there OP but as well cause they play while and i like there skills.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are minimum. For, its not a real server (by real i mean the retail server) and i don't expect everything to run perfect. But i do expect it to be a fun and exciting RP server. And i sure do hope it is.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The humility. I haven't heard of this rule much. But it does make sense for you don't want people stuck up but for everyone to have fun. Everyone else, as well as me, wouldn't want to be remembered as a bad or horrible RPer i would rather be know as at least a good RPer.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

As i look over the Frozen Tundra. I begin to think. Of the day that we will go on to fight the dreaded king. The Lich King. I have the same dream every knight. And in it. The most horrible of things. I see nothing but a White Landscape, like I'm looking at now;and, i see myself, but i am different. I can never get close before i wake up. That's why i come out here every day. Because, this is where my body lays in my dream.

[???] Son.

[???] Son wake up.

[???] Oh morning dad.

[Dad] Morning Thaddius.

[Thaddius] Dad, I'm going out to the tundra.

[Dad] Alright.

(Thaddius walks out the door)

I had the dream again. Every knight i seem to get closer, but not close enough. I don't know if this means anything and hopefully it doesn't.

(Horse Galloping)

(Thaddius Turns Around)

[Thaddius] . . .

[???] He...he...he

(Thaddius pulls out his sword)

[???] You think.......that you can kill me?

[Thaddius] ........ahhh!!!!

(Thaddius charges)

(??? knocks Thaddius on the back of the head knocking him out)

[???] Sir.....I brought the kid you asked for.(drags Thaddius up still dazed)

[???] Good........throw him in the dungeon.

[???] Yes sire.

(Thaddius Wakes up in his cell)

[Thaddius] Where am i?

(Guard smiling devilish at Thaddius)

[Guard] Your in the citadel.

[Thaddius]......what......

[Guard] The Icecrown Citadel!

[Thaddius](gasp of fear)..........NO!!!

[Thaddius] Let me out of here!

[Guard] Nope....hehe.....the king has plans for you.....

Just then i thought......Is this what leads to by dream......is my dream coming true?

Just then i heard heavy steps......and plate clomping together could it be......

[???] (in deep and evil tone)....haha......kid.....do you wanna die.....or live.......if you live you stay in here forever......die you become one of my servants a Death Knight....

[Thaddius] NO!......I heard what you did to the Death Knights.....you used them!

[???] You either join me or stay in here and rot your choice.

I thought about it but if i do join them. Ill have to fight my own father. And my dream will come true....But all that power! It could be mine.......and i would live not die but as a Death Knight.

(Thaddius Falls Asleep)

[???] Wake up Kid!!!

(Thaddius wakes up startled)

[???] Have...you decided?

[Thaddius]......I'll join.

[???] Haha great......as you probably know... I'm The Lich King.

[Thaddius] Yes, I do.

(back at Thaddius's house)

[Dad]......Where is my son.......

[Dad] I'm going to look for him dear.

[Mom] Ok......just....please come back.

[Arthas] You will start your training at Noon boy.....

(The Lich King (arthas) throws armor and a sword at Thaddius)

[Arthas] Put that on. (Turns around and leaves)

I couldn't believe that i was doing this. But i had to it was this or die....I had the dream again of course......... but this time it didn't look like i was laying down but standing and i noticed i was looking through someones eyes..... my fathers........now im scared for i was as well pointing my runeblade at him.

(Noon)

(The Guard wakes up Thaddius]

[Guard] Boy.....it's time.

[Thaddius] Alright

(Thaddius walks to the training grounds)

[Arthas] Ahhh you showed......now attack me.

[Thaddius] my pleasure. (Thaddius charges)

(Arthas pushes Thaddius back with just his hand)

[Arthas] Weakling......

[Thaddius] Haaa!!!(charges again)

(Thaddius slices Arthas on the back by jumping over him0

[Arthas] Hmpf. Good.

[Arthas] That's all for today.

[Thaddius] That's it?

(Arthas walks away)

I thought of a plan after that......when my training was done.....before the war i would escape here and go home.......

[Dad] (yelling) Thaddius!!!!!

[Dad] Thaddius!!!!!

(3 weeks later)

[Arthas] You have (gasping for breath) improved a lot Thaddius.

[Thaddius] (standing tall with his blade gripped) Thank you.

[Arthas] Now back to your cell]

[Thaddius] Alright.

Great.... that's just what i wanted.

[Guard] Hey how did it g.......(thaddius stabs the guard through the chest)

[Thaddius] It went great. Now to get outa here.

I left the room towards the balcony where the King sat but at the moment was not there and jumped. As I fell guards saw me so i had to run as fast as i could. A day later i finally made it to my home.......killing the guards who had followed me.....

(entering his home)

[Thaddius] Mom.....wheres dad?

[Mom] Up staris laying down.

(Thaddius runs up stairs)

[Thaddius] Dad!

[Dad] Thaddius? Oh it is you. what has happened to you?

[Thaddius] I got captured.....by Arthas

[Dad] At least you got away son....good to have you back my boy.....

(2 days later The War)

[Thaddius] Dad.......I love you and hope to see you after this battle.

[Dad]......As well do i my son...

[King Varian] Men today we fight Arthas........and we shall win!

[King Varian] I bid you all good luck and may the light be with you.

[Arthas] These fools think they can defeat us.....but no one will!!!! We are unstoppable!!!

[King Varian] CHARGE!!!!!

[Arthas] APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!

(1 day later)

[King Varian] For the Alliance!!!

[Thrall] For the Horde!!!!

[King Varian] Today we conquered the Lich and finally stopped their rain of Terror today the Alliance and the Horde Prevail!!!! For The Alliance!

[Thrall] As Varian said.......but as well we lost many soldiers....but we finally killed the dreaded king so we can all have peace now. For the Horde!!!!

The End.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No thank you.