Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Garakan,an intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

im 18 and love roleplaying,i have been playing retail for 3 years.i have played countless RPG games and find them capturing.I enjoy interacting as a roleplayer with my surroundings and enviroment.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I come from england and speak a little french and I fully speak and understand English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

A friend of mine had World of Warcraft and I had visited to plaay, I got hooked after reaching level 5. My first realm was on the retail version and was called Darkmoon Faire RP. I had joined a strict Horde RP guilld by level 40. A consequence of my RP was slow levelling.

What made you seek our server over others?:

My retail account had been hacked, and I seeked an RP only Realm.Weeks of trying lead me to your site.The scenarios of a simply RP private server.I Found the idea and goal of your sight Matched my wants.(a pure RP where levelling isnt to much of a biggie)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

All of them.I enjoy taking it easy in a tavern or Inn,Excersising unrestrainable power at my own spot,Shopping with others and Controlled Arguments about people or NPC's.I enjoy enlightening others as a priest. Displaying my righteoussness aas a paladin or exercising the power of magic as a druid mage or warlock.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

troll/mage

What are your expectations of this server?:

friendly GM's and nice players

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

they all do

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Hmmmm,wasnt expecing but here goes...

Rihyn opened his tome and looked sombre. His friend Areath,a female priest had been unfortunately murdered.He was the first to discover the unsightly mess the killler had made and was going to call upon the gods gift of the light. Areath awoke surrounded in bright light and the icy grip of death lifted from her. as she opened her eyes beams of light becokened and her body eased upwards.The glowing light faded and she intoned the power word fortitude to Rihyn. His body was enlightened and they set off for holy vengence. Righteous in cause they searched high and low for the killer and eventually found him. Narico, a wealthy rouge . He was going to feel the justice of the light.Rihyn picked up his mace and watched set ablaze in holy fire and with one sweping strike ,knocked Narico throught the wall. Rihyns justice had been delivered. THE END .

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

No

Lastly, we would like to remind applicants NOT to send PM's to GM's asking to check introductions - as we will deny you outright. This also applies for those that bump their own introduction threads as well. It displays only rudeness and impatience, both are factors that we as a community are better off without. Thanks for your understanding.
Welcome to conquest of the Horde!

I would advise you to check your grammar though. There are a lot of mistakes concerning punctuation marks and capitalizations.

Your way of typing seems to change throughout the whole post, at first you show bad typing skills, then you advance to good, and at your story, it changes to mediocre.

garakan Wrote:What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

troll/mage
It would also be nice if you elaborated on this. 'Why?' is the question.

Best of luck. ;]
Aye, this is all about writing so elaborate on all your answers!