Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello from Heartless789!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have been playing World of Warcraft for a few years. Mostly on my friends' profiles becuase my computer couldn't run it. So about a year ago I finally got my own profile, and joined a Pvp where one of my friends was. Then around the release of Lich King I went to a Pve server. So I pretty much have no life. I have been playing video games from NES to the 360, and having a good time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Born and raised in the United States, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was just at the local gamestop when I was a kid and thought Warcraft looked like fun so I bought it, and got addicted. Then later on I found out about World of Warcraft, but my computer couldn't run it. Some of my friends played so I used thier profiles until I could get one for myself.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The past few months my friends got my into rping on world of Warcraft. I have been doing to for a while on other sites, but I have had the most fun on this game. After a while it got boring on the public servers or what ever you call some so I looked for a new server, and I found you guys and gals first.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am not picky I like every kind of roleplay really. I am up for anything at almost any time, but I just can't stand people who take ic into ooc.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't really have a favorite race, but personally I can't stand Humans in Warcraft. Most of the NPC humans are just so racist to the Horde in general it drives me insane. I wouldn't say I have a favorite class aswell. I do like pure magic more then anything else. So if I were to give I top three it would be Mages, Priests, and Warlocks.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't have any really but to roleplay with some of the better rpers. Other then that I went into this blind and hoping I am jumping into a pool full of water.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I do like the barrens channel. I am not really a fan of rules and regulations, but I do know why they are there. I will keep myself in line, and try to have a good time with other rpers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I really have nothing at the moment, but I will fill in a story when my brain is in working order!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have a few questions. Instances, and all that still work right? Finally I am just wondering when I can start rping!