Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Durendal's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right, a friend brought me here, so...

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm generally quiet. I tend to play quiet characters. This doesn't mean I'm not involved - just that I don't speak much. I don't like to lead a group into battle - I'd rather follow a great leader.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
US, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Picked up a book and read it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
As stated above, recommendation.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer RPing in pairs. A lot more interaction, and no one feels left out or unimportant.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like Hunters. They are very versatile, and are effective in both melee and ranged.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I just want a good time. This generally means everyone respects each other OOCly.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The new one, about rezzing. I wouldn't play if dying meant I couldn't play that character anymore. I'm still going to be careful as if dying were permanent, however.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

He found his mother within, leaning against the wooden railing, gazing out at the blue sky. Her long blonde hair was swaying with the wind, as was her white silk gown. She seemed deep in thought, so he waited patiently, standing beside the trap door with his hands behind his back, staring at one of the charts on the wall. Finally, she spoke. “Hello, Derrik.”
“Mother. I have news.”
“Another vision?”
“This one is different. You probably won't believe me.”
“My dear, you have predicted the birth of the second son of the royal family. You even know his true lineage, and his Fate. Last night you informed me that our Lord Vahss shall return this evening, and alas, this morning I received word from him. No one would daresay your Sight is inaccurate. Now, tell me what is on your mind.”
Derrik instantly felt uncertain about sharing a vision that lacked the Voice. Then, suddenly, it came, like the wind had brought the Sight. He spoke with a voice that was not his own, involuntarily forming words in his mouth. “A child was born from an unearthly womb. She was forged of fire, along with a silver blade. She has great power, though she does not know of it. She will tread this world for a score of years before her ignorance destroys it.”

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)