Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction for Slankithard(not going to be toons name)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Well I have been playing World of Warcraft for a few years and since day one I was one a Role Play server learning and experiencing the rules and what it is like to RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
USA, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend spent a long time convincing me to play it with him. I finally got the game when I bought a lap top for my birthday.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well first I was getting more and more upset due to the role play universe slowly decaying on all the RP servers because of Blizzard relaxing on their rules allowing more and more non-Rpists coming in and smothering the poor fellow role player with pillows while they slept. Also Blizzard locked my account and will not unlock it for an unknown reason.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
It really depends on how I set up my character. I can seem like total mood swings the different ways I act out each character I am playing. From a holy obsessed Paladin bent on avenging his father to a cheery older war veteran that seems that he enjoys drinking more than the dwarfs or even the pandaren.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have never had a true favored race. That is probably why I make every race possible on my accounts and I have a different story line and way they are portrayed as for each of them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectation are finding some fellow role players and getting a good improved conversation or event out of them with out some non role playing level one running around asking me to cyber with them.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I enjoy the fact that you must actually role play to be on this server. It really beats having those just running around and turning all the other role play servers into regular ones or even pvp servers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: I hope you enjoy it in first person(or as a monolog, I cannot decide which one it is yet hehe).
"The undead are approaching!" I heard one of my men shout to on that day, the day I was betrayed. I used to be a commander of an alliance force camped in the Eastern Plague lands. I had faith in my men and knew they would obey my orders as soldiers and not flee at the first sight of the enemy and fight till they dying breath. I was wrong. There were not many units of the scourge, If we had simply worked together we could of pulled it through. "Be ready on my command!" I shouted to my men. I heard one reply. "There are too many of them sir, if we do not retreat we will all become one of them!" Those words, rang in my ear, made me feel sick to my stomach! "We are soldiers of the Alliance, we will defend what belongs to us at all cost! It will fight them off to protect the ones we love and cherish, for the missing king in Stormwind, We will fight and destroy every last one of these abominations and..." My words were cut off by the moaning and cackles of the approaching ghouls and other undead creatures. This appeared to be too much for my men. They fled like cowards to the hills, leaving me to fend off them along, only my sword and shield. I did pretty well for myself, my anger from the betrayment of my men and the thought of having every last one of them hung for treason kept me going. I was caught off guard though, and was pulled to the ground and eaten alive, well most of me was eaten... But that matters not, I was revived to work as an undead slave until I was freed by the Dark Lady. Now I have only two purposes, loyalty and service to the Dark Queen, and revenge and death to every last damned cowardly soldiers that are probably hiding in Stormwind as we speak, lying and making up tales of their false heroic deeds. I hate them, I hate every last breathing one of them....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not that I can think of, if i have anymore questions I will browse the forums or otherwise post one. I hope you accept me into your community. :)
Please read the stickies, rules and whatnot. You'll come to the conclusion that a template is needed for introductions.

Best of luck!
I'd take that advice, and remember that your answers can't be too long!

Thank you for the advice, I have changed my introduction accordingly.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Enjoy your stay. ;]