Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: XDeadEndX's Introduction (A.K.A.) Yakuza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I have been playing Retail since I was ten, but as I first started to play it I began looking deeper into the coding aspect of the game, I looked into the uprising of the "Private Servers" and once I got my hand on a repack I just started coding away, I've had a server up for the past three years, but my computed had crashed and I lost most of my files, so I looked around the internet for a new RP server to play on, I stumbled across a few but they weren't all they were cracked up to be, most of them were overrun by PVPERS that ragged on RPers to "Have no life", I was about to stop WoW all together until a friend told me about CotH and I thought I would check it out... And that's pretty much it for my entire WoW life...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in Wisconsin USA and speak primary English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, it's actually quite a long story, as I said I am a coder, and I was a huge fan of Runescape at the time, after I got a bit bored with runescape I discovered coding and started making private servers for that, but after a while even that got boring.. I was looking into other RPG based games and then WoW erupted, commercials everywhere, so I thought I would see what all the talk was about, once I started playing and seeing how the dungeons were made in a 3D state I wanted to see the code behind it, and that's when I really got into private servers...

What made you seek our server over others?:
As I stated earlier, all the other servers are overrun with PVP and PVE... I watched a friend play this and I wanted to try it for myself...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, when I was a GM I used to love the Tavern Type aspect of Roleplay, relaxing with guildmates and friends and talking things over, but as that stopped I began to like the "Friendly duels" aspect more...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite would probably have to be Blood Elves in general, but if I had to pick a class, most likely a Rogue... The reason I like blood elves so much is because when they first came out everyone just pictured them as the new RP characters, and they turned out to be best at it, their lore is above all else in my opinion... For the rogue part, I just like being able to sneak around, and pop up behind my prey.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I hope to be able to Roleplay without the constant mocking on PVPers, when I was watching over my friends shoulder I didn't see too much, so I do hope to have a great RP experience with you guys.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
To be honest, the maturity factor in it, trying to RP with kids has annoyed me fairly much, the constant crude jokes out of them when someone is trying to RP drives me crazy...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: (( I'm not too sure if this is supposed to be a RP story, but mine is... )) Long ago before Arthas came to power in the heart of the Plaguelands the Spell Breakers within the Silvermoon Council were attempting to create a master defense system for their beautiful city, inside a long gone building in the northern parts of the Plaguelands lurked a dark secret that the Council could never reveal, for the longest time the Spell Breakers tested on the newborn children of the Sin'Dorei, after hundred of failed experiments they finally created an ultimate weapon to defend Silvermoon, however they never expected this weapon to turn on them, as he grew older he learned more of the tests that were done on him, finally he was so filled with rage that the power they gave this child to defend their city turned into their downfall, he ripped the Spell Breakers to shreds, and made sure that the horrible tests would never be done again, he buried the lab and took refuge in the Undercity posing as a normal citizen of it.
Welcome to the server!

Feel free to PM with any questions. Oh, also, /join chat for all your discussions that might have belonged in LookingForGroup on other servers!