Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Isoldes Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I am very new to RP, I have only been Rping for about a month or so on wow. I did a bit of D&D for a year before i started playing wow but people have said i have a lot of potential and that i am quite good at RPing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Northern Ireland and I am English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A gaming center called Game The World, they had wow on their systems and I got into it though that.

What made you seek our server over others?
I googled around a bit and did some research on which server was the best for RP, most game me retail servers to play on but one website told me to try COTH, so I have played on this server for less than a month and I am currently typing up a character profile and I am hopeing to get vouches soon. I really enjoy this server and I hope to have a promising future in it.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy all types of RP, i like the RP that people play without a certain theme to it. Just a regular RP around the world, such as that happening in Ratchet

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I personally prefer blood elves. I dont know why but I have always liked them. I think it is the interesting background to them and the endless possibilities of RP background stories for players. Also i like elves and I love silvermoon. It is my favourite place to be, If there was RP there 24/7 I would never be away from it.

My favourite class would have to be paladin, I enjoy the aspect of preserving the light and fighting the darkness of fighting for an individual cause. I also like the chapters for alliance and horde paladins e.g The BLood Knights

What are your expectations of this server?:

All I ask for is respect, equality, no swearing and help when i need it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I would say the rule about correct grammar, because I feel this is necessary for a good RP, with not using acronyms such as u or nd instead of you or and

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

In a city full of forgotten heros, Isolde sat there in the pub called the "slaughtered Lamb" A old man ran in, slamming the door. He was drenched in rain

Everyone looked at him, he shouted "Bandits!" then he fell
over, dead with a crooked dagger in his back.

Everyone stood up, mumbling to themselves. Shortly followed
by the sound of swords unsheathing. An orc sitting at the bar
beside Isolde said "And now it begins" then he pulled out of
his bag a grey wolf-head. Isolde drew two swords and was the
first to run out of the pub. As the ran out, to her amazement
there was a party of bandits standing before her. They were
at least twice her height.

One of them holding a torch walked closer to her and said "surrender before you die"

Isolde knew they were evil and threw herself at him and stabbed her swords through him.

He fell on top her and she was knocked unconscious.By the time she had got back up again, the bandits were gone and the orc was seen chasing them out of the gate.

She sighed and said "I missed this one too, why do i never get to fight" She then walked back into the bar and ordered a Silvermoon port.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Sorry my story isnt very good, I took a mental block. I will try to do as well as I can to be the best I can in game. I will also try to be kind OOC as well as IC. I will try to include everyone in the RP's I participate in and I will try not to be rude. Thanks and I hope I am accepted into the Server. I dont know why it is leaving a line between each line, sorry about that.
*Slowly, mouth widens*

SO MANY LINES
I know, Im very sorry. I really hope you like it though, I dont know why the lines did that. But please tell me what you think of it
You're not gonna be burned at the stake for it. It's OK.

Welcome to CotH!
I just dont want any faults with it because I feel like one fault will fail me because me story is terrible
Just try to remember to write stories and texts in general using paragraphs rather than "seperate sentences" it kind of makes it hard for the eyes otherwise, and less people will want to read what you have to say ^^ Welcome, none-the-less
Okay, Ill take that into account. Thanks very much. Ill see if i can edit it
tell me of any other improvements you can see that need made on it please