Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: YoruOni's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well okay. Hello my name is YoruOni and I am a 18 year old guy that is active and likes his games almost as much as he likes his Girlfriend. I am a Roleplayer by heart and I have been roleplaying a lot in my short life. Just to sum things up: I have been playing WoW since release on the RP-server Moonglade, I have been playing my Gnome Warrior for 5 years now and I have 100 play days on him. I am also a Dungeons and Dragons player for the last 4 years and I have been doing LARP (for the ones that don't know: Live Action RolePlaying, it's like WoW only then with other people in physical form) for the last 3 years.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Rotterdam, The Netherlands but am currently living in Hvidovre, Denmark, which is near Copenhagen. Why you ask? My girlfriend lives in Hvidovre as well and I love the country. My primary language is Dutch.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have been a fan from Warcraft since Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness and have been playing WII:The Dark Portal and War3 + Expansion aswell. You could say I have been raised in the world of Warcraft. LOL

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was looking for a Roleplay Private server because actually the Live RP Servers are not really RP because of the 95% that isn't part of the roleplay community and is just there because they didn't know a different server or because their friends are there aswell. And to be totally honest with you guys: You overhauled me when I read you made the Forsaken and the Blood elves a seperate faction, I love it!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Ehm, although this question is in a very broad spectrum I am going to answer this in the way that I interpret the question:
I like RP in every way, I like RP if it is just hanging around in bars talking, but also I like to have the regular RP-battle if that isn't too overhuman combat. I like mature RP and ERP from time to time but this is only if the situation actually allows it and I will always try to be discrete in the RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That is a very hard question, My favourite race would be Gnome, they are little, bearded, adorable humanoids that stand for their own rights although they have no more home. My Favourite class would actually be classes here because I honestly like to play the Warrior best but I love how the Druid is build and made.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a friendly and active Roleplay community with a lot of fun and friendlyness. I also expect that I have to make the fun and activities and I do not expect that these are going to be offered to me all the time. I expect that everyone treats eachother with respect and that everyone is mature enough to work together on a nice atmosphere in the server community.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
All rules appeal to me, they comply to my own morals and standards but the one I like the most is Humility because with that everyone gets their 15 minutes of fame.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Title Unknown:
Greater beings stand before me on the plane on which I just arrived. I am standing in a big hall filled with giants that carry the heads of animals as their own. It looks like I am being sued or something because I stand on a tribunal. I don't know why I am here and I don't know how I got here. The one carrying the face of a dog looks at me and takes out a feather, the one bearing the face of a falcon walks up to him and hands him a scale. After that the one bearing the face of the falcon walks up to me and placed his huge hand over my head. It was then that I felt a horrid pain so hard that it felt like my heart being ripped out of my body, which was exactly what happened. The falcon, as I will call him for now, walked back to the dog and put my heart on the scale. The Dog-faced one puts my the feather on the scale and speaks some words that sounds like gibberish to me and I saw the heart going up and the feather going down. I blinked and got suprised by a flash of light so bright that I was blinded. What happened? Where am I? What did I do? and most importantly: Why was I there?

When I woke up my dream was very clear to me. I was shocked by what happened and shocked by the beings there and the first thing I did was check my chest, no wound, no empty feeling, no nothing at all. I felt my heart beating, so it was still in my chest doing it's job. I sounds that resemble a kid running up a staircase. A kid? How can that be? I am only 17 and I lost my mother and never knew my father. When the child walked, well more barged, into my room it felt so weird. A little girl, 6 at most walked into my room shouting, "Daddy! Daddy!, I am hungry can I have some breakfast?!"....

WORK IN PROGRESS!
I am trying to make a short novel out of this so I am not going to spoil the full first chapter here (which I have on page already)
but this should show you how I am in story telling and RP.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, everything is clear and I have no questions or clarifications at the moment except that if you need more info or you want me to answer a question different please let me know.
Welcome to the server!

Remember to /join chat in-game and feel free to PM me if you have any questions! :D