Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: KattFoel - Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
My name is Jonathan and I am an old school wow-player who has been playing on and off since release. I enjoy nice players and the stunning environment of Azeroth, I am very familiar with the game and also with roleplaying. I'm always trying to be nice and really "be" my character.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in Sweden and primary language is Swedish, but i have no problem speaking or understanding English it's like a second language to me.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother introduced Warcraft II to me back in the days, then started with Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne. And then of course started with wow.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have some friends who told me it was good so i decided to try for you. I have so far only heard good things about your server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Actually pretty much everything, maybe go on an adventure with someone. Or just relax at the tavern.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
In wow I mostly played Warrior but tried all classes of course, i prefer Night elves maybe Warrior or Druid. In wow I played an Undead Warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To RP, hang out with my friends just have a really good time. As i said earlier I've heard that your server is very good.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Probably the language rule, I have a tendency to get annoyed by bad grammar, Even tough I'm not a teacher myself, I probably spell things wrong like everyone else.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In the cold lands of Dun morogh, a lonely Dwarven Hunter enters the tavern of Kharanos and walks up to the bartender,
"Pass me a beer will ye!",
The bartender gives the Hunter a beer, and the dwarf walks away and sits down in the corner of the room and starts drinking. Not more than 5 minutes passes away and the tavern-door opens once again, A tall beauitiful Human girl enters, she walks right up to the Hunter,
"I've been looking for you, you know. I almost stopped tracking you in Wetlands when you tricked me into that murloctrap, But I'm here now and soon you wont be!"
The dwarf looks and her with a serious face and throws hands to his Rifle, But she was to quick, at the moment he reached the rifle she has alredy stabbed him with her dagger. Before the people in the Tavern had reacted she was gone...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
nope dont think so, everything is fine with me
Hey KattFoel, welcome to the server. >:+)

We have a chat channel for people to join.
/join CHAT

The wiki lists more and describes the type of conversation appropriate for each channel.

What was one of your best roleplay IC experiences?
I think that all of us would -really- love to see you elaborate on your answers. Don't be afraid to go into detail. That is exactly what we want, and that is exactly what we love. Other than that...

Welcome to the server!