Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Pekka's Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Name is Pekka and I have played WoW since when it released. I enjoy nice and funny players.
I always try to be nice and funny too. I am familiar with the game and also with roleplaying.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I live in Finland and primary language is finnish. Second language is English and Im pretty good at it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My brother and father introduced Warcraft III and WoW too.

What made you seek our server over others?:

There was boring players on WoW and some didnt RP even it was RP realm. Then I did hear there is private wow servers. I was searching WoW private RP server.
So then I found this one and im very intrested.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Action and Adventure most. I like too if there is people at the tavern.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Mostly I like Night elves. I like their story when I followed W3. Favorite class is Druid.

What are your expectations of this server?:

RP. Being with new players and have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Hmm. Hard to answer. Probably the language rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I opened my eyes and I saw I was in jail.. But why? Why cant I remember?
Lying on floor.. While I try stand I see others too. They are..Undeads?!
I looked myself and I did see some bones and green skin. I have turned to undead. But why?
Jail door was locked and didnt get out of here.
At moment I hear screaming and people running. Then Door opened. Lock has breaked.
then someone wispered "Come, Quikly!" I didnt have time for think so i escaped.
When I was outside I saw Red Sky and demons appearing. I didnt feel any fear.. Maybe because Im undead? 1 days left I have escaped city and arrived new city, Undercity. I did see
undeads but they didnt attack me or looked me. Talking to Sylvanas told me what have happend to me or others. If I wouldnt escape the jail.. *sigh* I would be burned.

END.
I was a bit nervous so dont mind my little bad english :shock: :wink:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope. There isnt.
Greeting and welcome to COTH Pekka.

We like to get to know people IC and OOC based on their Intros. Is there anything else you can add to the questions? >:+)

What is your most memorable Role-Play Experience?
Night Elves -and- Druids?! I think you just made my day happy and shiny!

WELCOME TO THE SERVER!

Remember to /join chat in-game! And please, do send me a PM if you have any questions. :)
Zason Wrote:Greeting and welcome to COTH Pekka.

We like to get to know people IC and OOC based on their Intros. Is there anything else you can add to the questions? >:+)

What is your most memorable Role-Play Experience?

Hmm.. Dont know..
My most memorable RP experience? I guess it was when Death Knights attacked to Gold shire (Elwynn Forest) So we have to defense it and fight Death Knigths.
It was fun :3