Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Obviously's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I had a Blizz account way back when for a few months. Not really sure why I quit playing. Well, wait. Yeah, I am. I got a girlfriend. But now, we've lost the passion in our relationship, so I can play again! No, not really. But, I am eager to get back into it. I've been roleplaying since I was a wee little prepubescent creature, back on neopets.com. I, also, am a human. Last things last.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Primarily, I speak English, so no worries.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was looking for an RTS, so I picked up WCIII. Got hooked. Took me a while, but I finally got WoW a while after it had been out. Good times...

What made you seek our server over others?:
There are like 3 Roleplay servers on the entire internet and this one seemed alluring.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, when I roleplay in forums, I'm down for whatever, but when I roleplayed on my Blizz account, we got a little guild going and roleplay consisted of the day to day upkeep of our "organization." It was an evil empire sort of thing. We'd go out and recruit in the Ghostlands. It was fun.

But like I said, I'm down for whatever.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf Paladin. Blood Elves are suave, and Paladins look good, in general, in all their shiny armor with their big hammers and such.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect it to engulf me and give me something to do with my valuable hours.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Well, if it counts, I like that you're sticklers for grammar. It really does make or break the whole atmosphere.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

His breath escaped from between his cold, blue lips in harsh gasps. It felt lie he'd swallowed a cactus. Despite the cold air around him, his body was burning, both with rage and from the exhaustion that was engulfing him, slowly but surely. Pain stabbed at his heels, but he kept running. Right foot, left foot, right foot, jump. Into a pond. Swim. He felt various slimy things taking unappealing grasps at his legs, but if he didn't swim, no one would swim for him. And if he drowned, there'd be no one to live for him either. No, not today, Death. I must swim.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'd like to clarify, once more, that I am a human being. Just so we're straight on everything.
Welcome to CotH!
Had to comment on the neopets.

Welcome to CotH!
Hey, you might want to expand that introduction along with the story a bit. We want to see what you can do!
Oh yes, don't be afraid to go into details! That is exactly what we want and you can never make it too long. Other than that...

Welcome to the server!

Remember to /join chat in-game! Also, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
grembomb Wrote:Hey, you might want to expand that introduction along with the story a bit. We want to see what you can do!

Hmm, it's been said already but I don't see any change.