Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: llNaxxll's Introduction (This won't be my name).
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I've been playing World of Warcraft for now 6 years. I was playing on a real World of Warcraft server. On the real server, I never RP'ed. But a year ago I've decided to try out a Private Server and I've started to PvP. I found it kinda boring after dying 10-20 time lol. So I've met some guy in the same server who were RPing. So this is when I started to RP. I've learned alot of things both on how to RP and the World of Warcraft story. However, I do not know every single important event that happened in the story or name of heroes.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from Canada. My primary language is French. In Canada's school we have English Class. I would concider myself as Bilingual but I still have some words that are rarely used or expressions.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

When I was younger I alway liked to be some kind of hero. To see myself as something else than a simple human, like all kids. When I've saw my brother playing World of Warcraft for the first time, I was amazed by the graphics and all. It took me sometime to get my own account and well I grew up and I just find it as a simple GAME.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I was looking for a Role Playing Private Server. I looked up in Google when I first saw your server I hesitated a bit, it was way too serious. But then I thought about it and well I finally liked the fact that we had to read the Informations and make an Introduction.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

What kind Role Play... I just like... to have some friends, be usefull. Sometime having tasks. A normal hero (By hero I mean any class.) wandering around and doing his stuff.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I like Humans or Blood Elves. I like Humans because they are like... more... realistic. I don't like to be the bad guy of the story and in every movie or book or video or story, the good guy is mainly a Human. I like Blood Elves also because Elves are also in general good people. I never liked Night Elves. I don't like Night Elves males, how do walk, how they attack, how they laugh, their face. I just don't like it. But Night Elves female are ok. I'd still won't be an ass against a Night Elf Male.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I hope I could meet some new friends, have some fun during a random day where I have nothing to do. Role Playing makes to the time pass fast. I also hope I could have alot of laugh and get into interesting problems / story.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The fact that we can be Unfriendly with our own Faction. With this kind of rule, we have no choice to be a fucker all the time. We have responsabilities.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I could feel my mana going away, the power of the arcane fading into me. It was nearly the end. Laying on the ground, I couldn't feel my legs anymore. In less than an hour, the Scourge would win. The sky was red and there were sparks everywhere. Sparks of blades hitting each others, sparks of flames. Flames burning my brothers. Soon my people would dissapear and nobody would hear of my race anymore. People were screaming and running in fear. The undeads came during the night and brang no mercy with them. They killed everything, babies, kids, entire family, even pregnant womens. Was it so necessary to burn all the trees, was it necessary to destroy all our house? At least they could have kept our culture alive and just forget it. Leave it behind...with no survivor. Sifirya... I hope you are not in danger... I hope you found a way to hide. I hope...you are still alive. *Heartbeat* ...about time... .

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

I haven't choosed my race / faction or name yet.
Welcome to the server!

Remember to /join chat in-game and feel free to PM me if you have any questions! :)