Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Avenger's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
Well, I played Warcraft 3 and got hooked on that, as well as Starcraft and now recently World of Warcraft. I consider myself experienced and I know most of the lore.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
United States, English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
At summer camp, we played it every day for two hours a few years ago.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Friend.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
Any and all.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf, Warlock.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good grammar, friendly support, general fun, good uptime.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
Strict rules.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
One day, a strange man named Sir Fredrick went to the market of Stormwind one day because he received a strange letter from a man named Isaac Longfurrow, of whom he had never heard of. Apparently, this man was the local Blacksmith, even though Sir Fredrick had never heard of him. When Sir Fredrick arrived, Isaac told him in a hushed tone he needed a rare and expensive ore called Thorium in the uncharted mine of Roland's Doom in the Duskwood Forest.

As the young Sir Fredrick arrived at Darkshire, just west of the mine, he arrived to discover that the town was being attacked by Worgen. As he ran to help, he found a citizen of Darkshire cowering in a large barrel. He asked her what was going on. "It's the Worgen! Nefaru brought them here! He's doomed us all! Damn him to hell!" Sir Fredrick charged up to the nearest Worgen, aware of what he must do.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Nothing whatsoever.
Please, -please- expand on your answers! That makes a good impression! :) You can never make them too long ;) . Don't be afraid to go into detail, we love when people do that! :D Other than that...

Welcome to the server!

Remember to /join chat in-game and feel free to PM me if you have any questions or things of the sort! :D
What kind of summer camp did you go to that let you play WoW for 2 hours a day? Maybe I just haven't been to summer camp for 14 years.

Welcome to CotH!