Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Here at Last
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the summer is nearing an end for little 'ole me, I will be making very few appearances in-game, and will be much less active on the forums (Not like I'm very active on them as is :D).

The transitions of the upcoming semester will be great, and I don't know when it is that I will be able to find time that RPing on this server extensively requires at times. Hopefully things work out so I can balance a good academic and social life, as well as find time to invest in the server. Even so, I have my doubts such a thing will be possible.

Note that I will be trying to come on at intervals to check in on things, and help out with continuing storylines. But I can't afford any unnecessary commitments right now, and as such will likely be taking on a much more 'background' presence as a result.

Thanks for the great experiences and for supplying a great outlet for my creative streaks to express themselves. Though there have been ups-and-downs both OOC and IC, overall things have been great for me on CotH.

It's been loads of fun, and I can only hope that things will continue to get better!

Here's to you all!

-Hinbane (Thaddaeus)

P.S. If you need to contact me, either send me an email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e --> or send me a PM. Peace!
I can relate with this more than anything, and I definitely agree with your choice. I hope you do find time to pop in every now and then, though, since from our interactions IC and OOC I thought you were great and was only looking forward to playing with you more. Good luck with everything!
Sad to see you go (even if not entirely), mate, hope you have fun and study hard!
You've been a great help in the Sovereignty it will be here waiting for you when you come back. :)