Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Berterus's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I am an experienced World of Warcraft player, I have been playing the game for about two years now, and in retail I played primarily on an RP server. I love many different kinds of RP, and I think this server would be a great place for me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from America, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine got me into Warcraft 3, then from that I found out about World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was looking for an RP server, of course! :D

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy many different kinds, but I suppose I would prefer a relaxed RP in a small group over mass PvP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be the Forsaken. I really love the concept of their emotions after death, and in my opinion they are a more difficult class to roleplay than say, a Human. As a class, I definitely would choose a priest. The Shadow Priest, forsaken by the Light, and the Discipline Priest, battle-hardened and protective over his allies.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From seeing a strict introduction policy rather than a Create Account button and a realmlist awaiting, I can imagine this server's community will be more professional, and RPing will be a very enjoyable experience.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity would be my favorite of your rules. People that aren't professional and mature are the kind of people I really would not want to associate with. It's not hard to have a little common sense, and know what not to do.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Impromptu! :O Oh you're crafty.

The sun hung low in the azure sky, shining dimly through the trees. There was but no wind, and only the faint sound of the forest life could be heard. Berterus rested his back against a trunk, and slowly slid down, looking himself over. His already torn skin had suffered lacerations from the Noble Army's bowmen. Those humans, he muttered to himself. Terrible shots.. He had not suffered any direct hits while fleeing, but what minor injuries he had still pained his mostly-deadened nerves. He waited for a moment, then rose to his feet. If I could find an outpost, perhaps I could get some supplies.. Nether blasted Archers! He had lost his pack a ways back, and felt vulnerable knowing he had no provisions, nothing but his own willpower to defend him from anything and everything that would choose to threaten him. I suppose I should not tarry here.. The sun will not be up much longer.. He stretched his back, and took a few steps into the darkening woods. It was only then, when he turned away from the tree he was sitting against, that he noticed a tall, slender figure not far ahead of him. As soon as he made eye contact with those faint yellow eyes, they were gone. It was as though they had melded into the shadow of the trees. He did not stall. His previous encounter had made him extremely defensive, and though he wanted to know who or what saw him, and why they did not finish him off when they had the opprotunity, he knew he was helpless if he were to get into a conflict. He turned on his heel and sprinted off into the dusk, curiosity rapidly consuming his thoughts.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, although I do hope you will accept me into your community. I am fascinated as to see what kind of population this server has with these strict guidelines! I also really hope you enjoyed my short story up there.
WELCOME TO COTH!

Our population is good. Just enough to provide a large amount of quality RP, not enough to swamp the server or leave it barren all day. Highest playing so far has been 50.