Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mount reputation requirement?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, there.

I noticed that the Netherwing Drake mounts do not require reputation to mount them. I'm no expert at the game's mechanical side, so I don't know if that's how it is supposed to be. But I asked around and I got answers that the requirement might have been lifted.

So here is the suggestion. Would it be possible to lift the reputation requirements for other mounts too? Like, Hippogryphs or whatsoever. Those might have a good use as IC mounts, but the reputation requirement pretty much ruins stuff.

Welp, that's about it. :D
Maybe even class requirements on some?

Gryphon

I know the Sin'sholai would like a cool mount, and it's not like anyone else is using it, right? <,< >,>

Heh, it'd be up to what Kretol want really, I know he doesn't like when people have odd mounts that doesn't fit the character (druids on mechano-hogs, blood elves on Spectral tigers etc)
Well, I meant the mounts being used properly. Night Elves with Hippogryphs, et cetera. I didn't mean Gnomes on skeletal horses or Trolls on rams. Sorry if it seemed that way, I'm terrible at explaining things. :D
No, what I think Nostra was trying to say, is that it's pretty difficult to only take the need for reputation away for only specific races. So, everyone would be able to access the mounts, not just people who could use them ICly.

So, it'd be avoided alltogether to stop people from doing the mount mixing stated above.
I've seen many characters with odd mounts ICly. Every time I do though, they usualy get caught and told about it by other people. Not sure if that'll help, but I'm just saying that this has been enforced by the playerbase before to some extent.