Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hollow's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm usually a secluded person; I like to work behind the scenes.
In another roleplay community, I roleplay lightly - I actually just maintain the Forums, manage a ranking database and record everything that happens in the game-world.
Although I don't RP as much as I want to ("Hollow doesn't RP. He just makes it work.") I love to. I see a lot of possibilities with this community, and I want to explore it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United States of America. English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Needed something to do other than SecondLife and EVE.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Horde oriented, serious roleplays; the RP actually matters.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
One-on-One (or small group), relaxing roleplay. Non-sexual, prefered.
Usually three+ lines.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Forsaken, Warlock. I'm not sure. I enjoy the depressing nature of the Forsaken, which can only be buffed by the Warlock class... though I don't RP as one.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Roleplay when I want it, when log in, in an stable enviorment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
When dawn broke through the trees of Silverpine, daily life began. Although he may be "dead," Atticus awoke with the sun every morning, just like he did before... well, before he died; such a good little Forsaken drone he was, waking every morning at the crack of dawn to carry out his deluded, pointless life of cutting those trees, cutting those trees, cutting those trees. Oh yes, his anticipation was great, no doubht there... the silver piece a week, the long hours in a Forest he once loved (when he was alive,) and the blessed humidity that did wonders for his already decaying flesh...

But what did he know?

He just cut those trees.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No.
Welcome to CotH!

It'd be best for you to expand on your answers, so you can look your best! There's no such thing as too much detail.