Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Alturius' Introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I've played World of Warcraft since mid 2007, my goal has always been to find something that feeds my continuous hunger for adventure. World of Warcraft did that for me, the size and depth of the Two Worlds included truely destroyed any other MMO I'd played previously and I still find alot of Inspiration from it. My life on the Retail Servers mainly consists of raiding the new content released by Blizzard, but I never find any decent Roleplaying and am looking for a change. This server may be exactly what I'm looking for.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I live in Southern England, so my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Friends from previous schooling introduced me to the World. Alot of them have left now so I am left to my own devices, mainly including my search for some decent Roleplay.

What made you seek our server over others?:

All other Private Servers I've visited that have Roleplayers are very dissapointing, this looks like a ray of hope for me as a Player.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I enjoy mainly exploration and field combat Roleplaying, going out in units, camping in distant lands via means of finding shelter and mainly moving as a group to find new challenges and excitement.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favourite race is mainly an Evil looking one, Human Death Knights, Blood Elves or the Undead suit my tastes. Classes being Death Knights as stated, Warriors and Paladins.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I am expecting some good roleplay from the people I meet and a chance to show some talent to my peers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

I am a huge supporter of putting everyone in the same spotlight, I believe no story can become truely great without a different variety of "Main Characters".

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I wake up to a feeling of immense pain flowing through my upper body, as If something had been altered or manipulated. I could barely open my eyes and what vision I had was being blocked by the immense strength of the blizzard rushing towards me. I reach into my pocket to find a small vial of what appears to be water, as I take a sip I feel the pain in my eyes weaken and my vision appears to regenerate. Around me I can see nothing but plains of Ice with no essence of Civilization in sight, I try to stand but my legs have a feeling similar to amputation, as if nothing remains. My right arm feels week while my left arm feels perfectly fine and unaffected from whatever has crippled the rest of my body, I wonder what's happening to me..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

I hope, If I am accepted.. that I get to meet the people that Retail has not been able to provide and finally do what I've always wanted to with this Game.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Altough, some answers could use a teensie bit of elaboration, but it's fine to me.

Enjoy your stay. ;]