Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Collein's introduction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I've been playing WoW for just around 2-3 years, with a couple of brakes though. Two years on a PvP server, and the last year on a RP server. I discovered WoW through one of my brother's friends, and I quickly got stuck in the WoW madness. I like RP'ing more than anything else, since it's one of the only things in WoW, that i've never been tired of doing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
Denmark, my primary language is Danish.

How did you get into Warcraft?: As I said before, one of my brother's friends introduced me to it, and i quickly got stuck to it. I've been doing RP as my favorite thing for 1 year now.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've been looking for a RP Private server for a long time now, and this seems to be the best that i've come across. I like your rules, and the fact, that you've made rules for a private server. That shows, that your dedicated to it, unlike many others, who's only interrest in money from the donors..

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?) Hmm, depends on my mood, but I like tavern rp alot, aswell as fighting. Tried events too, but never with any good leaders to lead it. So I haven't tried an "epic" event yet, so to speak.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I've been playing mostly Human's since I like they're noble appearence. Haven't really got a favorite class, but i'm very fond of Paladins and Warriors, aswell as Rogues when i'm in a sneaky mood.

What are your expectations of this server?: Some good RP'ing without them OOC'ers to ruin it. Table dancing does'nt suit my taste at all.
Also to meet some sirious players to rp with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
Hmm, the first two that comes to my mind is: The introduction rule; So you can sort out the people who wants to be here, and the others who just want another server to ruin.
The RP rule; That overpowered, pewpew characters aren't alowed. After being on official rp servers, i'm getting pretty tired of them people who's character is an imortal god/godess.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A foul breeze was flying with the wind. As it reached the outer skirts of the forest, Collein looked up from his map. It was, as if the wind was carrying a message. He listened carefully for a sound, a melody, a whisper. The sky was darkening, the night slowly found it's way to every corner of the land. As he looked up, he saw the last sparkle of a star. And then it went dark. And then he felt it. It was, as if the wind was laying it's icy coat on him. He has returned, it whispered. Again and again he heard the same words, the same cursed words. He has returned.

Walking through the woods at this time would scare almost everyone. Normally, Collein would consider, if it was worth it. But this time it was different. This time, he had something to do, a job to fulfill. As he reached the graveyard, it was dark as a tomb. Everywhere around him there were tombstones. Many died in the first war, some under the Legion's invasion. But he did'nt notice any of them. His mind was focused on one thing; To find the tombstone of his father.
And then he saw it. The only grave with a wooden cross instead of a stone. He kneeled down, mumbling prayers in the sake of his father. And then he noticed it. Under the name of his father, there was added another inscription. "Morgan Ladimore, Knight of Lordaeron". Beneath it, there was a sentence. " He shall walk the earth, dead as he is. He shall walk the earth, untill he has returned.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.) Not really, only that i look forward to some good rp'ing :)

Best regards

Lukas/Collein
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Enjoy your stay. ;]
Thanks :) Happy to be here :) From what i know, the server runs on 3.1 patch, right? If so, then from what website can i download patches? Cause my launcher only seems to accept patch 3.2

Thanks again :)