Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lorvis' Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, My name is Nicholas and I'm 19 year's old. I love to play games. Any time I get off from college I'm always online. Normally I play on the live servers. But every now and then I'll get so sick of it that I retreat to a good RP server to get away from the PVP. I believe however if I am accepted into this commuinty the switch maybe permanant this time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I live in the U.S. I speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw warcraft 3 in Walmart a few years ago and it looked good. After beating it and The Frozen Throne and getting tired of Battle.net. I decided I'd try WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I'm looking for a server where people actually know what in the world they are doing. I hate those servers where people just stand around in there uberly awesome gear and pretty much ask. "Okay..I made my character...now what?" All day. I want to actually RP. Not just sit there and look cool like a action figure.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any kind really. I enjoy a good fightning roleplay as long as my opponet or opponets isn't a godmodder. I also enjoy romantic RP as long as it's not centered around sex.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That is hard. I really have no favorite race. But as for class, I'd have to say the Death Knight. I previously played druid wich I enjoyed because of the variaty. But when I tried out a DK I loved it.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to have good RP and mature players. I looked through the photo gallery and I was highly impressed by the amount of creativity with the armor/outfit design alone.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Probably the fact that you guys are so strict on Maturity. I believe that mature behavior is absolutely required for a good RP to take place. More so if the RP borders anything R-rated.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is the story of Loras, The Death Knight.

Loras was a fine fellow serving in the Alliance army as a private when his along with almost every other platoon was sent off to war in Northrend. Loras fought well and hard untill the horrible accident at the Wrath Gate. Loras became one of the many victims of the posion gas bombs that the Forsaken had built. To his dismay he was revived into service with the Lich King. Being one of the few Death Knights to still serve him Loras was forced to murder the ones he had previously been protecting. Turned against his allies Loras soon went insane. It wasn't long before Loras began to enjoy murdering and slaughtereing people.

Loras was sent to ambush a small scouting party outside of the Frozen Citadel's walls. He slaughtered the scouting party with ease. But it wasen't untill then that he realized a few of the scouts had been soldiers that he had fought along side with at the Wrath Gate and he cried out in grief. He was so shaken by his acts that he stabbed himself repeatidly and when his body seemed to refuse to die he made his way over to a slightly frozen lake and threw himself into the icy waters. He sank to the bottum where he is rumored to still be. His barely alive body frozen as to keep himself from harming any others.
Welcome to the server!