Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Vacation time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yep, going to go on vacation from the 19 till the 29. I'll be back after these ten days of admiring Italy.

Ellena - Will be working on her blacksmithing in Dun'Morogh / places that have ores. Even practising a tiny bit of swordplay.
Garrim - Wait, who? Oh that's right, my dead dwarf nevermind him
Roxanne - Will be trying to teleport herself back to Stormwind after ending up in Stromgarde, by trying I mean failing to which she'll give up soon enough once I return from vacation.

Right, that's about it /nod. Have fun guys, and try not to destroy Stromgarde with Roxanne in it.. I kinda like her. ;>
Ooohhhhh, have a good time!
Righto, I'm back already. We left Italy some days early seeing the island I was on was boring as hell. Other then the sea and happy hour with free drinks, there wasn't a single fun thing to do and it absolutely sucked. Man. I'm glad to be back in the Netherlands, I'll be on the server soon enough. :mrgreen: missed you all <3.
Welcome back!
Welcome back!

I liked Italy myself. But then again we were visiting my dad's relatives and we had loads of food.
*pokes his head in*

Welcome back!