Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Validated App
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Name's Anthony. I play a lot of Retail WoW, love the game, depending on my mood usually depends on what I feel like doing in-game. (Raids, Heroics, Normals, Level, PvP, ETC.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

America. English, as most. I don't know ANYTHING else.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

A life-time friend since 7th grade. Played a few Privates since then.

What made you seek our server over others?:

the role-play factor, been looking for a good one since I started WoW.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Any and all. I started on Yahoo like ... years ago. Started at one-liners and moved to multi-para.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Actually, I don't know my favorite, that's half my problem with this game. Everything is so cool that I usually make multi-characters from both sides. Lol. :)

What are your expectations of this server?:

I just want to have a good time Roleplayng with some people that actually know how... Lol. Plus, I have a in-real life friend on here.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Th fact that you have this filter, GM approval thing. Also, I like how roleplay is in-forced for the most part.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The was stale and dead around them as they entered the mouth of the cave. It was fabled in their village as the great "Deep Dungeon". Those who entered and returned alive told of their tales and how far down they had made it. But tha was only if they did indeed return at all. It was believed that the further down you made it and returned the more of a hero they where and would become in the future.

Cid looked about the cavern's walls as his torch's light fell upon it. The entrance seemed small at first but it opened up the futher they progressed into it. He had come in hopes of proving his worth to his village. He was trying to live up to the name of his father and mentor. He stood to be about five foot ten and had shaggy brown hair. His hood was down so that he could see his surroundings better. He wore leather armor lined with high quality steel plates for reinforcment, he had designed it himself. It was his only other true passion, leatherworking that is.

He and his companion had decided that it was time for them to venture deep within the dungeon. He went for not only fame and riches but to try better himself while doing the world some good. The dungeon was said to be full of untold horrors the deeper you went. Snapping from his initial daze at having actually been here he gripped his blade firmly and said aloud.

"Amazing we are actually here isn't it. I know a guy who knew a guy, that obviously knew a guy who had met a guy who had been in this dungeon before. He said he'd only managed to make it to the fifth floor before everyone had either gone crazy or been killed. "

As her paw hit the cave's tough ground; dust was forced away in a cloud like formation. The stale, chilly air made the short, white, lion fur along her neck stand straight up. She gazed along the cave's walls with her dark purple eyes, being able to see better in the dimly lite setting. A perk, if you will, of being of a feline heritage. She was a rare, but powerful, White Lioness. Also known as "The Queen Lion", with in a Lion clan, she would be treated, even by Males, like royalty. Looking behind her left shoulder she could see the fading light of the cave mouth. The Lioness's ears perked up hearing her companions words. Turning her head back forward she let a soft sigh out.

"So how did this guy, that knows a guy, that knows this guy, who in return told some other guy this, and then it got to you, possibly be told to ANYONE, if everyone died or went crazy?"

Her words were soft and sharp due to the the air that had quickly become oddly cold. She could see her breath shoot from her nostrils like a bulls.

"Odd. How could the air be this cold already? We aren't that deep or far from the Entrance even!"

She froze and began to look around, feeling as if something bad was going to happen soon.

"Cid... I'm scared."

They were coming out of the long hallway now into a large room. He couldn't see very well beyond the light of the torch, but he was sure that something was moving just out of sight. He was about to say something when an unusually smelly gust of wind blew by forcing him to gag slightly. "Shit, that was nasty!" He held the torch out farther in the direction the breeze had come from. He immediately wished he hadn't.

Probably about twenty or so feet from them on his left was a small mob of rotting corpses standing in a circle. Quickly he covered the flame of his torch slightly with his hand trying to cut off light to them. He then breathed in slowly as he began to move toward Nayu, gripping the torch he shined light ahead of him.

From what he could make out in the darkness it looked like the ground dipped some before coming to some kind of ravine looking thing. But he wasn't sure it all kind of blurred into nothingness the further he tried to see. I just hope we don't have to fight those Zombies. Man those guys can be so dead at times.

Seemingly out of nowhere, Cid kicks a small pile rocks which fall of the small plateau they were on rolling down the hill. One of them run into another pile of rocks which knocks a really big rock into motion. Said huge rock proceeds to roll down the slanted ground with increasing speed. Which Cid just realized they were walking downhill the entire time. The boulder rolled until it came in contact with a group of zombies at the bottom of the hill. The resulting howls from the group alerted all the others in the area and so on and so forth until the group they'd been sneaking by in the first place, all turned at once and looked directly at him.

Turning to Nayu, before all hell broke loose, he asked. "Owned?"

Being distracted by the torchlight and Cid's babbling, she had not noticed the rotten dead swaying in front of them. She froze in her tracks, at this time Cid had covered the torch and began moving towards her, kicking the rocks.

"Damn you!"

She cried as the zombies attacked. One of the zombie sprinted towards her when tackled the monstrosity, pinning it to the ground with her paws. The zombie starts snapping at her forcing her to pull hr head back a bit. But in a mid snap at her, she snapped back tearing the creature's throat out. While it was surprised she snapped at it again catching it's head between her jaws. Almost immediately afterward she crushed the rotting and weakened skull between her fangs.

Looking up she noticed the mass of zombies coming at her and she sprinted back to where Cid was waiting. Preparing for the next wave she crouched down and growled.

((Okay, this is a RP between another member of this server and me on a roleplaying forum we are on. Hope this counts? And he did give me permission to post his half. Seeing as he's at my house.))
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!
Good story, I had fun reading it. If I may ask, what's the forum name of your friend?

Anyways, enjoy your stay and best of luck! ;]
Sure, his forum name is QuantumLegacy. He was suppose to message under me to vouge for the story and him being at my house when I did all that, but stuff comes up I guess. And, may I add, after being here one-day, I love the server. Love it.
Yes anyhow, It was me. <.<; He's a great roleplayer but new to the site. So Ive been showing him around.