Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Maze's Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

I'm a hardcore gamer, I started to feel that other games were getting too boring, so I started doing Rping, and I found that was the most fun I've had in a while, the feeling of being someone else in a different world makes me feel that I'm accomplishing something other than *Grinding out levels and gear*.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I'm from the United States, I speak primarily english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I've been playing Blizzard games for as long as I can remember and when World of warcraft came out, I knew I just had to swipe it off the shelf and load it on my computer. I've been playing WoW for years now, and theres always something more to learn while playing.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Your server actually has a population unlike 90% of the other servers out there, I like to roleplay with a population, meet friends and just maybe hang out at a tavern with them.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I enjoy a wide variety of roleplaying, but the one that caters to my fancy is action and fighting. Such as. The Orc walked into the room, teeth showing and grunting obnoxiously, the Troll stares at him and grasps his daggers, ready to strike at a moments notice. The orc sees out of the corner of his eye that the troll is ready to strike, and before the troll could do such a thing the orc lobbed a cleaver into the forehead of the troll. Thats just the type of stuff that I like to see play out

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I've always loved trolls, the way they present themselves is breathtaking. Just the features and the culture of them is amazing, I also liked the rogue, m,ysterious and deadly, danger lurking around every shaded corner. Thats how i like to play, in the shadows as a rogue.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect the server to be friendly and have a good roleplaying population, without metagamers and such.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

No metagaming, Ihate that severely, when people make themselves gods is just retarted.
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

It was a clear sunny day on the outskirts of orgrimmar. the young troll, Maze, sets out for the day to do some foraging and hunting for his family. Maze comes upon a strange creature, one like he's never seen before. The creature turns and stares at him and bellows, "Who are you young troll?" Maze replied,"I am maze, and you are?" the creature replied,"I am an assassin, from the scourge keep archerus, I am here to find new recruits for training." Maze replied," how hard is it to become an assassin?" the creature replied "It requires years of work my son, and you'l have to work your hardest to develope as a young rogue." Maze said" I'd like to join you as an apprentice, master." the creature said" Muahahhaahaha good good, let this day be known, my apprentice Maze shall become a dangerous and cunning assassin of the scourge."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

Nope, I'm all set
This might sound like a really odd question, but you wouldn't have happened to been a Rotten in the past, have you?