Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: l0ll0l's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I enjoy playing games, I guess.
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I speak English.
How did you get into Warcraft?:
I use to play it alot, but was disappointed by the lack of RP

What made you seek our server over others?:
This was the only RP server I found.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
Criminal/Bandit
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I prefer human warriors, not sure why.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From what I've seen/read, it looks like a good server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
The rule regarding respecting other players.
Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:I'm not sure I understand what to do here, can you clarify please? :D

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Nope.
Hello there! Welcome to the community!

New players are asked to write a story because the GM's like to study a players writing ability. It doesn't have to be about warcraft. It can be about anything, the first thing that pops into your noggin!

Doesn't have to be long but the GM's do like to see if you're a good writer and whatnot. If you want you can write yourself a story about a bandit or even a fan fiction about Harry Potter if you're so inclined! Have fun with it and go wild! ^^

Welcome again! I hope you're more happy and at home here than you were on retail by the sounds of it!

-Val!