Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Problems with Patching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else who runs a mac been having problems with patching to 3.1? Every time I try to run the patch it just quits unexpectedly with absolutely no clue as to what is going wrong.
At last, a fellow miserable soul.

Indeed! I've been having the same problem. I'm trying to patch from 3.0.9 to 3.1.0, and the Updater will pop up, including the patch notes, and say..

Preparing to update... <-- I loathe this ellipses, at this point.

And then, FWOOSH. After about a minute, the updater crashes, with no notable crash log. Poking around in the console, however, I did notice something about an Invalid colorspace error, or some such.

I've tried repairing permissions, repairing corrupted files, all that jazz. I've also tried downloading the update -again,- to no avail.

I'm now copying my two WoW games to separate hard drives, thinking that might be the problem. I'll give an update on the.. update when that's done.
Phooey. No go on the separating the WoW folders to different drives. How agonizing.

Well, any ideas or help would be useful.