Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Iver95's Introductions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I play any to of games reallly, but nothing beats RP, i mean.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Norway, and talk Norwegian primary :D

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have played both World Of Worldcraft and Warcraft, plus much more RPG.
A friend showed me it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My frriend told me about it, and it's fantastic RPG.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
An action/adventure type I think will be the most suitable for me. :D

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
That has to be a Dwarf Hunter, because I like their style.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope there will be many people that will hopefully Roleplay whit me, and that none of those hwo already are there wont destroy my or other people's game.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Language rule is most important, that's because you can't have Roleplay without it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

In a town far, far from here all the villagers was standing together to hide for a mighty dragon. Exept all the men in town, five of them was up to the dragon.

"Will we be going after it allready?" a little guy named Thomson, Thror Thomsen asked. All the people talked among each other, they didn't suport The Brave Five that much."No we must wait for our backup!" Zarkin, the leader said."No way allready!" Thror yelled. All the villagers agreed (but only for their own safty).
"Okay, well, go" Zarkin grunted.

Afther they had passed a little dale, Zarkin shouted "STOP, you hear that?". And yes they could the dragon could be heard. Their mind was filled of darkness and fair."So, Thror are you ready," Zarkin luaghed.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
But if im going to make a dwarf can i talk the dawrfish dialect?
To answer to your question, yes, you can, and we like when people do that - adds realism. :D

But please, elaborate on your answers a bit! You can never make them too long, we like detail! Check out Shademourne's All-Inclusive Guide of Awesomeness! It will help you get started, show an examplary introduction, little summaries of all races together with tips on how to play them properly and guide you through the process of making a profile for your character! :D

WELCOME TO THE SERVER!

Remember to /join chat in-game! Also, feel free to PM me if you have any questions. But most important of all, HAVE FUN and ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE! :D

EDIT: I am going to say this because I want to beat Nubstr--... Nostra at his own game. REMEMBER, HAPPINESS IS MANDATORY, CITIZEN!
dilnikas Wrote:HAPPINESS IS MANDATORY, CITIZEN!

Nothing like a totalitarianist approach to brighten someone's day. All we need is the toy truncheons.