Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

I'm a 14year old kid who likes to roleplay and get to know other people

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

I'm from Norway so I speak Norwegian

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My brother and I bought Warcraft 2 for a long time ago. And later I bought Warcraft 3 and I loved the campaigns because they have an awesome storyline.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I've been looking for a good RP server and this seems like one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

Hmm.. Almost everything.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite class to RP with would be Druid because of the shapeshifting and stuff. And the Nigth Elves are kinda mysterious so it will be a Night Elf Druid then.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I'm just looking for some great RP and fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

It must be the Respect rule , because I think everyone should respect eachother.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Well, I'm not good at stories and I think it's kinda embarrassing... :oops:
But I guess I should give it a try.

The sun was smelting and our hero had fall asleep under a tree... You could smell flowers , grass , lake and burnt pie... Wait! Burnt pie?!! Our hero , Eric , was already on his feet and took a step out of the shadows. His armour was covered in dirt and his sword in blood... He ran towards the screaming and saw Rose standing outside the Inn. -Are you okay? , he asked. -Yeah, but next time... Make your own pie.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

I'm just crippling to start playing now , so... Hope we meet in game everyone! :D
Please read the rules, stickies and whatnot. You'll see that a template is needed for introductions.

Best of luck from a crazed crazy nutter conspiring against conspiring conspirers. ;]
Tell us one of your favorite Role-Play moments. >:+)
Zason Wrote:Tell us one of your favorite Role-Play moments. >:+)
I havn't roleplayed that much , but I'm willing to learn :)
Roleplayed much or not you can still expand on your answers!

And if you find it embarassing to write stories, well, then this place is probably not for you, roleplaying is all about stories after all.