Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Connecting Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It would seem that every time I try and log in, WoW wouldn't budge from the 'Retrieving Character' loading screen, and whenever I clicked cancel after a few minutes or so, it would take me to the Realm Selection. From there, trying to connect to COTH would just quickly flash the 'Connected' loading screen, and bring the Realm Selection back again.

Being the somewhat technologically responsible person I am, I cleared my cache and tried again. Now it won't even bring me to the 'Retrieving Character Data' screen, rather just bring up the Realm Selection. I don't ever play on Retail, and hence haven't touched my realmlist in ages. Hell, I connected an hour or so ago with no problem, it's just holding me up at the Realm selection screen. COTH is still on it and shows it's still active. I've tried this with both of my accounts to no avail.

Halp mi ;__;
I am almost positive it's a server thing...well...
that's coming from the fact I'm having the exact same issue. =/
Are your characters still online?

If so, then you'll need to wait for next server restart. If not, then I got nuthin' I'm afraid.
Hawk Wrote:Are your characters still online?

If so, then you'll need to wait for next server restart. If not, then I got nuthin' I'm afraid.

No dice, Server Status shows all my characters are logged out.
Can't think of anything else then. :-/

It seems other people have this problem though. But a lot of us are still logged on just fine and dandy.
I'm having this exact same issue, actually. I went to relog, and it got stuck at the loading character screen. I pressed cancel, too, after a few minutes, and then I got stuck at the Realm List screen. Every time I click CotH, it would flash the connected and logging in to server panels, and then instantly shoot back to the realm list. I never go on Live, either, and I also cleaned my cashe and even restarted my PC. Nothin'. So, don't feel alone, man... We're in this together. v.v

*Sits and broods for a while, grumbling*
Well, at least until the problem's fixed, I have time to brush up on my Hooman lore, I s'pose...
:|
We can make it. *hugs for all*

This blows though. Logging in has been such a tease for the past ten minutes.
I've posted in every thread that has posted this problem..but I'll post again LOL

I am having the same issue
Suppose I can go clean the kitty box.....
Kretol is.. away for Blizzcon.. QQ
:( That is not good.....
Quote:Kretol is.. away for Blizzcon.. QQ

Wait, wot?!?! Gone?! But we need him!!! We're doomed! *Facedesks* Ouch!
*Facepalm* He's got remote access to his computer. If need be, he can fix it, I'm sure.

And if not, it's not the end of the world, heh. Just means you gotta *shock* enjoy real life for a while.
Rensin Wrote:*Facepalm* He's got remote access to his computer. If need be, he can fix it, I'm sure.

And if not, it's not the end of the world, heh. Just means you gotta *shock* enjoy real life for a while.

But... I am already going crazy as I am stuck in the mountains with no one near my age... How will I survive?! HOW?!

Oh wait... Fourm RP!!! :)
Quote:Just means you gotta *shock* enjoy real life for a while.

*Stares blankly* Wait... I... What?
*Blinks* Real... Life...?
*Mind explodes*

For seriously (sort'a) now, it's true, real life be important... I guess I'll have to "call my friends", and "hang out with them" and stuff... How lame. :twisted:
Pages: 1 2 3