Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Serenidor Ta'lanas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I love getting very... close with my chars, often making them similar to me so I can relate and respond better during role play. I don't like having many characters, it's like having too much candy to choose from on Halloween. So I have a few higher levels on different servers. My first and favorite character is my huntress Marriannes. On the server is her father(my dad's character actually), Thalkurne, whom is the father of my other two chars. My second favorite is my death knight Serenidor. As you can see, I'm making another one of him on this site so you can see just how awsome he really is. Next is my paladin Lumanashir. She's the sister of Seren and the half-sister of Marr.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in Rhode Island in the US of A in 1995 on the third of November. My primary language is indeed English yet I've picked up bits of Japanese and Italian from my family. So, if I use a foreign word in an rp that you don't understand, ask me in a whisper and I'll translate it for you. Btw, I am indeed a women, incase my post below confuse you of my gender.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My father first got the trial a year ago. At first, I was sckeptical and kept to Warcraft 3. Eventually, I tried it and made Marr on what so happened to be the worst PvP server ever. BLOOD FURNACE. *blood-curtling scream, ahem* Sorry.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I was searching on Google for a good private RP server because I've been getting a little bored with questing. So I saw the link to this site and someone said it was the best RP server ever... Thus, I had to check it out. Guess what, that person may be right.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy rping with elves quite a bit. However, that may just be the whole racial thing where they can relate to my chars but... Overall, realistic... I wouldn't say sensual... but the kind of rp you really put your heart into. I really love pairs. Groups of three and up are sort of difficult because I don't often get that one-on-one feeling I tend to enjoy during rp pairs.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Oh… this one is hard… I love a lot of races, simply because they appeal to me. However, my top favorites are the elves. Blood elves and Night elves. I prefer the men of the Blood elves, for they seem more flexible when it comes to making a char. Male night elves are more… box-like and often don't allow me to fit the kind of ‘costume', or rp personality, on them. I'd think of the blood elven men as spheres. Easy to fit, contour and design. That and they are so prettier. The lore of them is pretty intense also and give loads of openings for plot twists with a death knight. Night elven women are not only hot but super badass. I mean KICK ASS. They make the perfect butch women and I often associate them with a feminist outlook on life. Night elven women are not just boxes, they're cylinders and spheres and a ton of 3D shapes! It's impossible to make a bad night elf woman!

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, as long as the orcs respect Serenidor's hatred for the race (they killed his half-sister's mother and his own mother as well), I expect as much as everyone else might expect. Good rpers. Great rp armour to select from. Maybe even instant 70 or 80. Maybe free mounts.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The whole racism thing is good. Not because of real life races, but I've had countless rp partners call Serenidor gay just from knowing he's a blood elf. Now, don't get me wrong, he IS gay, but they just assume all blood elves are gay. Usually I get pissed and leave the rp. So I hope no one ever says any racy blood elf gay comments…

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The warlock strode through Shatrath, dark robes billowing at his feet. A felguard by his side and a hood covering all but his shimmering azure eyes, he was in his element. Mysterious. Dark. Dangerous…

Often, children would stop to stare as he walked past and all but those of his race shied away. He'd always wondered why that was. Was it because he fought with demons? Delved in dark magic? Or maybe it was the aura of hatred that drove them away. Even still, many years after his mother's death, the elf held a grudge. If he found the orcs who'd killed her, another Great War was certain to break out.

Summoning his Felsteed, the warlock now cruised across the city and got into the Scryers Tier. Other warlocks would turn to him, nodding, as if they acknowledged his power. He would nod back and they would go their separate ways. Passing the younger enchanters in the library, he heard them whisper amongst themselves about him. The warlock sighed, shaking his head at their gossip, and returned to his searching. He finally found it. A faded red book, it's cover and spine starting to peel off.

He took it from the shelf and looked around before leaving the library, stashing the book under his robe's. Outside, he took out the book and opened it. It was a diary. He'd hid it in the library so it wouldn't get ruined on his adventures. Flipping through the pages, he ran his finger against the dainty writing, his mother's writing. It was once her's, but she'd left it to him in her will. He flipped through the pages once more, till he got to the date of his birth.

Dear Diary,
Today I gave birth to the most beautiful set of twins ever! My daughter, whom I shall name Lumanashir, has the reddest hair just like mine! Meanwhile, my son, whom his father named Serenidor, has the softest ebony hair. He is so cute! Even though I'm blessed with two children, I think I'm starting to favor him. After all, I've always wanted a son. May the gods bless Serenidor and Lumanashir Te'lanas.
Ashira Te'lanas

The elf pulled of his hood, revealing his silken ebony hair which his mother had spoken so highly of. He reread the passage, honored that his mother had though so highly of him. She'd favored him over his paladin sister… Loving a dark, mysterious child over a outgoing, determined one. He smiled, tears coming to his eyes as memories of his mother flooded his mind. A tear ran down his cheek and he closed the book. Welcome to the life of Serenidor Te'lanas, the half-elven warlock.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
When rping, please don't pop gay jokes. ICly, I'd hate it and, OOCly, it's offending. It's also very rude. However, if your character has that kind of a personality and you'd like to rp, at least make the jokes the least offensive you can make them. Please people, I am bisexual and I get enough gay jokes from bullies in high school. Cut me some slack. Also, Seren is a very sensitive and shy guy, so don't be offended or mad if he doesn't act friendly toward your character in the first rp...
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!~

And blood elves are gay >:( Nah, just kidding, they're the cool kids here. We're having some downtime, so... Well, yeah, you can't connect at first. I recommend you to make a character profile in meanwhile, it's fun to do and a great timewaster.
Sorry for the extremly late reply! XD

O3O SWEET! I'M A COOL KID!

And since I have nothing to do today... I SHALL WRITE SAID PROFILE! BWAHAHA! *ahem* 8D

And yes, elves are gay. D:<