Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Skorne's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I am a supportive player and have always been in World of Warcraft. In the guilds I rose through the ranks by supplying the guild members with any useful equipment I found on my quests. I enjoy being friendly to fellow players in game because I believe there is no reason to be hateful online due to the fact it's just a game. I'm a player who follows rules and does not spam for the purpose of points or annoying people. I like to play Action Adventure games on my game systems because the story line is my favorite part.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I was born in The United States Of America, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I played Warcraft 2 over a friend's house and it was a blast. When Warcraft 3 came out, my friend and I bought it right away.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Actually, my friend recommended this server. We play many private servers and we wanted to role-play but there was no one on the servers we went to who wanted to role-play. So my friend looked up role playing World of Warcraft servers and this one came up. The whole application thing is very clever to turn away non-role players.

What kinds of role-play do you enjoy?:

I enjoy adventurous role-play where you travel to unknown lands and explore monster infested lairs.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I like the dwarves for there creativity in verbal communication and ability to carry big weapons.

What are your expectations of this server?:

To be able to role-play with more than one person and have grand adventures.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Keyboarding experience appeals to me the most because it would not be as proper role-playing with shortened words.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Roblyard let fly a shell from his shotgun enchanted with acceleration as well let fly an insult to the dozen goblins attempting to kill the thought to be easy meal on the opposite side of the creek. He knew it would only take nine steps for the goblins to cross the water to the dwarf with no melee weapon, but the goblins were too busy looking for trees or rocks to hide behind to shot crude arrows than to examine the gunner's apparel.
"I try to catch me a fish for me supper, and you blasted mistakes of the seven Gods ruin me day!" Roblyard yells as he loads another shell into the ammo compartment for another shot following an insult. The most recent shot killed three specifically unintelligent goblins trying to cross the creek to get a better aim at the gunner who was done loading his enchanted shotgun and wounded five across the creek.
"Ye better hid, you maggot meat bags!". Then he steadied himself for the next shot aimed at a goblin behind a small tree. First there was a loud boom then an ear splitting crack as the shell went through the tree and mangled the helpless goblin. The goblins near the dead comrade were showered in splinters as the small oak fell on another goblin for a two in one shot kill. The remaining goblins shot an arrow into the dwarf's leather backpack on the ground and hit the gunner in the foot with a lucky lobbing shot. Before the goblins could rejoice at the success of the arrow, a fireball came down upon the remnants of the goblin party and burned them in mage fire. "I came to join you to catch trout, but I see it was the goblins that caught you off guard. You are usually more careful in watching for trouble Roblyard."
"I was sleeping with me line in the water," the stubborn dwarf grumbled as he pulled the arrow out of his foot and then went to his backpack," At least ye could heal me foot and put out the fire that ye caused Trigit."
"It would be my pleasure." Trigit said as he pointed one hand at the fire and the other at Roblyards foot and moved water from the creek to the fire simultaneously healing the dwarf's injured foot.
"Ye have always been a bit o' a show off," commented Roblyard while readying his line for a cast ,"Now stop playing with ye fancy magic's and catch ye self and me dinner!"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really, I just hope I have a great time on your server!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

It's good to see a Dwarf lover, in my opinion, they're not as common around here.

Enjoy your stay!