Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: hotshot590's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I find myself to be a very diverse player. I am a very effecient and flexible player/worker. You give me a task, and I'll find a way to solve it. I can be a great leader, but don't mind responding to a higher authority. When and if I lead, I have the presicion of a scapel with small groups. Big groups are just not really "my thing," as I often get careless and focus on a specific area rather than the whole. I am very coopertive, and am a loyal player.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born and raised in the United States. Therefore, I speak English with great fluency. I am also familier with some Spanish, and bits of several other languages (i.e Russian, German, etc.)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first discover World of Warcraft through ads in gaming magazines and on the internet. I played the trial, and just loved it. I would always play it at my friend's house, for he had already bought it. I later bought the game for myself, and have played ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I found this server because I had already tried several other private servers, but hadn't really enjoyed playing on them. Most of them had an excess amount of players who use explicit and very insulting language 24/7. I decided that I should try finding an RP private server, and your server looked very promising in the way that you don't just take anyone. That little detail of having to be approved to play really caught my eye.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of roleplay. But I like to leave certain kinds of roleplay for later times of the day. During the day, I enjoy combat or adventure-oriented roleplay. I reserve relaxing roleplay for later in the evening (i.e Going to the bar in the evening and just kicking back, chatting with other people, etc.)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would have to say that the Humans are my favorite race because they are a very noble, strong, and versitile race. The Paladin is by far my favorite class because they are very courageous, noble, and enspiring people. They are also natural-born leaders and fighters.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am hoping to find plenty of cooperative, friendly, and well coordinated people to play with. I also hope these people are good roleplayers, and not jerks that curse consistently, make sexual jokes often, or try to force others to play how they want to.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I am very glad there is an approval process, just to get into the server. This goes to show you want real, true roleplayers. I hope this process continues to live on.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Perdam approaches the memorial stone behind his house. He kneels down, and re-reads the engraving upon it. "In memory of James Tanner. Father and loyal soldier. May his soul rest in peace." They never found his body among the other dead in his platoon. The platoon had been sent to rescue some straglers from the last battle, which had been, unfortunately, lost. Unknown to them, however, they were being led into a trap. The Horde ambushed the platoon, and killed everyone in it. Although his father had fought to keep his fellow soldiers alive, they were quickly overwhelmed. Perdam wipes a tear from his eye, and he pray one last time for his lost father. "I will avenge you, Father."
Perdam returns inside to prepare for his journey. He had been training for years, and he felt he was ready to set out. He took his worn out battle hammer, his backpack, and headed downstairs. His mother, waiting for him downstairs, embraced him in a hug and kissed his forehead. "May the Light guide and protect you, my son." "And may the Light protect you too, as well, Mother." Perdam then turns and hugs his little sister. "Good luck, Perdam," she says, barely holding backing her tears. "Thank you, Julia. Take care of our mother for me, okay?" Julia nods, and her tears begin to stream down her cheeks. With that, he turns to the door, opens it, and walks out.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not really. I don't believe I have anything else to say, other than thank you for considering allowing me to join your server.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, pinkie!

And of course.. enjoy your stay.