Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sondoline's introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I've been playing WoW for about 3 years, RPing on and off the majority of the time, as well as pvping and pveing on Burning Legion, Drak;Tharon and Stormscale,and I prefer strategy and tactics in Battlegrounds over the usual zerg methods.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from the United States, and English is my primary language, but I am quickly learning Japanese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

A friend introduced me to WoW for my birthday, and things went from there.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I have heard good things about the quality of RP on this server and that the players are fair and the GM's compliment the community well.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy deep plotted/ storylined roleplay, where the characters each have detailed backstories and where the storyline leads around the world and can remain open to any actions the roleplayers take.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Night elf rogue/ Blood elf paladin. I feel the night elf rogue remains "in the dark" so to speak, protected by Elune but not really believing in her due to their own attitudes. And I like the blood elf paladins because they themselves are ironic, they are High Elves who became addicted to fel magic and lost the light, therefore they had to harness it through will power until A'dal gave it to them freely.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I expect this server to be a firm and balanced place, open to any fairminded rp ideas and storylines, and to enjoy playing and rolepaying with different people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I like the rules about respect, as it is usually lacking on most all other servers, and respect is a key point in maintaining other rules appropriately.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

As the sun rose upon the battle field, the blood knights surveyed the carnage, aver ten score of their own dead, and the legion of demons that had invaded the sunwell decimated. As the knights left the battlefield they noticed one of their own, a slight female paladin, severely injured and bleeding to death, limping, almost falling on her feet, moving towards them. 'Tis said she held the promenade line after the lieutenant fell, and she fought as her comrades fell around her.She was by no means a strong paladin, her sword was as sharp as any others, and her will as steeled as any others.But,she became known as the Blood Knight of Val'anar,named after the Naaru she fought alongside. There are rumors she swore herself to him, and that his purity and radiance of the Light drove her to the brink of insanity. Now she is cold and ruthless in combat,a killing machine;but compassionate and striving to care for the weak and less fortunate that she is able to aid.She wanders the world, seeking out the Burning Legion,undead minions of the Lich King, or any other force that threatens the world of Azeroth, and destroying them with the grace of the Light.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have played D&D now for around 6 years, and I am familiar with heavy and light rp, and with entering pre-existing storylines and writing storylines by myself.And I hope to meet and familiarize myself with all players of the server, and to learn more about them and their style of play.
You may want to expand on some of your answers. Otherwise, welcome!