Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Gyrrog's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
Well i started playing wow about 3 years ago on Venture Co. (RP-PVP). i've always loved to rp i've done it on SWG (Pre-CU) WoW, age of conan everything i could find rpers on. i just love to RP!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
I'm from Bend, Oregon, USA and my primary language is english

How did you get into Warcraft?:
first time i ever set foot in the blizzard universe was Warcraft 2. i played that game for ever until Warcraft 3 came out. I loved the lore behind it all.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I sought out this server because all of the other RP servers i found weren't really dedicated to RPing, so i could never really enjoy the experience. But I'm hoping that won't be the case here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
A little bit of everything, really just depends on the day. one day maybe i want to go out a try to start a war or maybe i want a bit of romance. If your well rounded then you'll never let yourself down

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race, for the horde, is Troll, and my favorite class would be Shaman. my first RP character was a Troll Shaman and its just what clicked for em i guess

What are your expectations of this server?:
Polite and kind GM's and administrators, an actual RP environment, with everyone in character and such when they're supposed to be, and above all to have fun!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
Respect, you cant have a good RP enviroment without respect!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: He was up in the morning with the rising sun. Kazgrel was a bit off as child, and a bit over weight! so his father, Graxxius, has him up every morning to run to lose that grog gut! Kazgrel hated running but had to do it anyway if he wanted to keep eating all the pies. So the young orc's father came up with an idea.
Kazgrel ran faster that morning than he ever had in his life. Graxxius had tied a pie to a stick and tied it to his son so it would dangle in front of his face! So about 4 months later Kazgrel was in prime condition to sign up for the army.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Nothing except I hope to see you all in game!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Short and sweet story, eheh. Though, Don't forget to capitalize.

Enjoy your stay!