Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Whining and complaining
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Arg! I'm beginning to remember why I wanted to take a break! I tried to patch up to 3.1. I spent almost two days waiting for the downloads to finish, then when I install them they corrupt my wow.exe so I have to roll back to 3.0.1! I'm never going to get back on the sever at this rate. /whining
Almost....there!!! *Uses Jedi Mind powers on computer to make it download faster.*
Gricca Wrote:Almost....there!!! *Uses Jedi Mind powers on computer to make it download faster.*
*Waves hand* These are not the corrupted files you're looking for.
The AVG Commander looks blankly at Ulteo29.

"These aren't the corrupted files we're looking for."
Well if these aren't, then where are they?! This means I'll have to start all over again! *Wails*
I would suggest downloading them through the Blizzard updater anyways. Requires less mucking about. It's how I did it, and it seems to be working fine..

Wait, what's th-
Yarp, the Blizzard updater is good.

Also, I think Pies of God said candlejack. You have to be car
Ok! Downloading done, I can log in. But it keeps wanting me to update before it will go to the character selection screen. I dun wanna go to 3.2! Help?

I should get this thread moved to techhelp
After updating, it alters the "realmlist.wtf" file also. Find that, and edit it with the CotH information, and remember not to use "launcher.exe"

That should work.
My hero! <3
/flex