Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Annette's Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello everyone. I've been role playing now for about a year and a half. I first got into it because my friend was always role playing and after many times of trying to get me to join her server I finally caved and decided to give it a shot. I'm an easy going person and I love meeting new people. I'm quiet at first but once I get to know a few people I join in on the fun more often. I like the more "serious" RP style, and by that I mean, when I'm RP'ing I like to be around people who stay in character and aren't so pron to goofing around and actually stick with the RP. I'm not one to judge seeing as everyone has there own style of RP so I always try and go with the flow of things. Other then this, their really isn't much to me at all.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the United States I live in sunny Southern California and I speak English but my first language is actually Korean ( most would never guess when they actually hear me talk ).

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft because of my brothers actually. They told me to give it a try and after so many years of playing its turned I got into World of Warcraft and here I am today.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I so strongly wanted to, at the very least try this server out because I've been seeking a strictly RP realm.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all role play to be honest, but I do like the more serious ones. I like the RP's that create a story line and will continue on for a few days at the very least.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well my Favorite race and class is the Male UD Priest.. I simply love the casting animation..BUT to RP I like to rp as human priests. I feel I have more room to play with the background of my character as the human race and the priest class..well to simply put it. I just love priests. Its a class that has always peeked my interest. Not really sure why. Though recently I have been enjoying the storyline and background of Mages. Its really quiet interesting once you really get into the lore of the class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server are fellow role players who know how to stick with an RP. I'm expecting mature Role players who interact with one another as there character to have a legit role play going and not just some one looking for ERP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Your PvP rules appeal to me the most. Yes on retial I play on a PvP server and I love to PvP as much as the next guy, but when trying to RP, its simply frustrating when you are trying to interact with someone and they just start killing you for no apparent reason.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Tired, weak, confused...everything went black.
Sarah finally wakes up in a strangers bed, hearing a faint voice downstairs she carefully approaches the door. Her hand on the knob her heart pounds in her chest, holding her breath she slowly opens the door. The voice she heard beyond the door gets louder but suddenly the door starts to creak the noise down stairs grows silent...too silent. Sarah quickly closes the door and lays back on the bed, her eyes shut tight, her heart pounding she takes a quick breath before holding it again.After waiting a couple of minutes, hearing no sound of the door opening she slowly opens her eyes. Glancing at the door she notices its open, panic fills her heart again but before she can blink she feels a touch on her shoulder. Someone or...something brushed her hair off her shoulder. She throws herself around to try and get a glance of what it is, her back to the door it slams shut!
Screaming was heard outside the house that night, but when solders were sent to the house to check on things, all they found was a lonely old woman backing bread in her run down old kitchen...
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!
We do have eRP on the server, but we actually eventually people who run around asking for it constantly to the point where it annoys people. Also, we don't have PvPers like the ones you're talking about here, corpse camping and running around killing people while they're RPing usually results in a ban as well.
Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction. Its nice to have a community that doesn't run around ganking one another. I look forward to playing here.
Maulbane Wrote:Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!
We do have eRP on the server, but we actually eventually people who run around asking for it constantly to the point where it annoys people. Also, we don't have PvPers like the ones you're talking about here, corpse camping and running around killing people while they're RPing usually results in a ban as well.

This is so true.

Welcome to the server!

Remember to /join chat in-game and feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions! :D But most importantly...

Have fun and enjoy CotH!