Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Le SenorNinja's Introduction (The Bad Man made me come)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I RP/PvPed on the server Wow-Trance for at least a year and ran one of the largest heavy RP guilds on the server. I got sick of it though because of all the RP hate groups and random PvPers on the server. And I don't follow a guild, I do my best to lead it. In RP guilds I'm usually the comedic relief. I do my best with a mage.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Canada and speak english and some basic french.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend showed me the beta and I've played ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
The RP on my previous server was disastrous. Plan and simple. I looked all over for an RP server and this was the only one i good find. and retail RP has been destroyed by PvPers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like hard and grimy war RP, And leading armies into a battle, But the occasional break for a more civilian atmosphere is fun as well

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Gnome Mages, they just appeal to my personality. And the horde doesn't have any good races. Also my first retail level 80 was a gnome mage i have at least 4 or 5 of them on a retail account

What are your expectations of this server?:
I think that this server will provide a large and structured RP community, which is exactly what I want.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"You must stay in character" you seldom find people who do that. And I find it hard to focus when people don't.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action.

I knelt before my soon to be master.

It was agreed.

My soul was spoken for by the Lich King.

The next breath I would take would be that of pain.

The next breath I would take would be that of unspeakable horror.

The next breath I would take would be the first breath I took wielding my runeblade.

It was done.

In service of Arthas, I live for his honor.

I die for his honor.

Each time my runeblade cuts our enemies,

He is glorified.
Sprawl sat up abruptly on his concrete resting slab, both hands clutching the hilt of his ever-present runeblade. The shimmering moonlight occasionally struck the careful arrangement of blood crystals that decorated the blade. Occasionally it would illuminate the room in flashes of a foreboding red glow. Grown accustomed to wearing his armor during rest, the Death Knight Initiate removed his helm to mop his sweat-stained brow. If his fellow brethren saw this weakness, he knew his life would be forfeit. Luckily, Death Knights showed little interest in the personal affairs of other Death Knights.

The same reoccurring dream, or was it a nightmare, kept invading his rest each night. Sprawl wondered silently, for to utter a blasphemous word would mean his end, if he had made a mistake swearing service to his Darkness. He would never know, as countless times, and countless times again, he would kill in his name.

Sprawl walked to the southern balcony, which overlooked their approach towards the northern borders of the Eastern Plagueland stronghold of New Avalon governed by Scarlet Crusade. The flying Necropolis he was in would arrive within the hour. It was perhaps very well that he could not sleep this coming dawn. The silence before the storm was often comforting in a way.

After a few minutes, the sounds of footsteps approached. Sprawl turned to see Rivendare, the self proclaimed Baron of Stratholme, approach.

"Are you prepared for your first conquest novice?" Rivendare almost spit those last word, mostly going through the motions of inquiry before issuing a command. The last few weeks aboard Acherus had been the final steps of Sprawl's training. The very last step was to be tested in battle against the enemy. One thing they failed to mention was the number of recruits that failed that final test. It didn't matter. There was after all no turning back.

"A Death Knight is always prepared." Sprawl replied with determination that bordered on rehearsed.

"Then make ready for our landing in under an hour." The Baron did not wait for a reply as he left Sprawl pondering events to come.

Well thats pretty much it (I smell a cliffhanger :D) Looking forward to playing on CoTH
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

A retail player :) Well, you'll find this server differing greatly from retail. Best adapt to it :D

Also, /join chat for all server-related stuff, LFG can be seen as "LookingForRP" but is also used for RP corrections, however, I prefer using General for that. Thus no OOC in /say.

Feel free to PM me with anything.
K, thanks, but first i must go through the long and painful process of downgrading on a Mac. I have to wipe clean of everything and download a torrent of all the patches from 3.0.1 to 3.1.3 and update. It's a pain.