Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Introduction - Kaz.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
First of all I'd like to say hello to you all. My name is Alexandru, but people call me Alex, or Kaz. I'm fifteen years old, I love to hang out with my friends, I'm aspiring to become an actor (currently studying theatre and actorism in highschool). I started roleplaying two or three years ago, on sa-mp. I moved from server to server as I got more and more experience. My last server was LS-RP, I've played it for almost two years, best sa-mp roleplay server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Romania, a rather medium-sized city called Braila. My primary language is romanian, of course, but I'm a decent english speaker.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I firstly found out about Warcraft 3 like, six years ago or something, then I started playing the campaign, I loved it. Then Frozen Throne came out, bought it, finished it too. Then, I found out about wow and around that time I didn't know what roleplay was. I played it for a good ammount of time but it wasn't really my thing back then, because I was feeling the urge to actually RP but there was no one around who would do it with me.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I'll be sincere here, I googled it. I've always wanted to RP on wow.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I say I'd like to roleplay taverns and fighting situatiations the most, but I will do roleplay everything as it doesn't really matter.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love the Trolls. Troll warrior, that would be my class. I like the aspect of the trolls and I also like the way they speak, simply amazing. They are affiliated with the Horde which makes it even better.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, after going through all this information I must say I can't wait to play and experience a different roleplay than sa-mp.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I must say the maturity rule appeals to me the most, since I really hate immature people.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
It was a warm August night. The room was cleansed of any sound whatsoever, everything you could hear was the sound of a Nokia 6500c battery low tone. Josh woke up and took a brief look around. He looks confused and unaware of what was going on. He quickly hopped up and rushed to his cellphone, picking it up. He looked to it, then sighed, "God damn.." he said. He had to meet his girlfriend which came back from a recent camp trip. He missed the date. He tried to call her up and explain everything, but her cellphone was shut down. Right after sighing once again, he sat down and glanced at the other end of the room. He felt like something was missing, but didn't realize what at that time. Suddenly, a dark portal appeared infront of Josh. Astonished, he moved closer to it. The portal started making strange noises, Josh knew this was his salvation, he knew that only that could lead him back in time so he can meet his girlfriend. He followed the voices and walked in. He suddenly hops on his feet, looking around in the same strange room. The cellphone was still on the table next to his bed. He picked it up and quickly looked to the clock. It was almost 23:00, and he had to meet his girlfriend at about 23:25. He quickly dressed up and left the house, wandering towards the meet spot..
(Sincere excuses as the story is sort of bad. Nothing went through my mind than that.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing, really. I'd just like to thank you for reading my introduction and wish you a good day.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'm from LS-RP too :D Who were you?
I was Dre. on forums.

ingame names: Andre Black, Juan Perez, Edward Mclane, lots, really. My last one was Melvin Hampton. Who are you?