Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: 1horseboy2's intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I love to read and write and haven't been roleplaying long though and want to improve and well, what I've done is really fun. I love to PvP, its one of my favorite aspects of the game, and I feel I need to get away from the griefers that inhabit the live servers.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the United States of America, Illinois and my primary language is English.

How did you get in to Warcraft?
One day a friend showed me the game and I was skeptical at first. I played it for a few days and by the time I was level ten on my shaman I couldn't put it down.

What made you seek our server over others?:
To be honest, I was simply looking for a private server and stumbled upon it, the roleplay aspect intrigued me even more though.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I personally like RP where people are extremely descriptive, things that just plain look cool. I also like cross-faction war RP, I do this on retail and its so fun.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren, shaman. First off, it was my first ever class/race combination and its just plain a fun class. I like to RP being in tune with nature, feeling and changing based on calamities or, things that are plain good. As for Tauren, I love the lore classes they bring and, I can't explain it, I just feel attached to them as if they embody myself; I'm large and people think I'm scary but truthfully I'm nice and love nature. Though like a Tauren, I will argue issues strongly that I care about, I don't warm up to strangers easily, and if you cross me I, well then fear my wrath.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect friendly players, people that I can easily get along with and an abundance of RP. Oh, GM sponsored story lines would be so cool too!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would say knowing when to quit. One time, this person's character hated mine so much her controller actually began to hate -me- instead of my character. I eventually ignored and reported her for some of her attacks and comments towards me personally.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
OOC: I will be writing one for my retail Character, Crescenthorn Spirithoof.Some characters are players from my guild, I know how they act, and all places controlled by the Blacktooth Grin, his guild, there are ICly controlled by the Grin on the server.
IC:
Gold-purple mist began to fill through a small rift, the nether swiftly filling the room. Soon a Tauren stands in Stromgarde Keep, now, flattening his kilt against his legs. The smooth white silk was enchanted, and as he rubbed them the nature magic took hold in the stones beneath him, tiny flowers springing up between the cracks. He smiles; it has been long since he'd seen flowers. Long since he'd seen anything really. Crescenthorn was blind. He believes it to be a curse he is forced to bear, for as he returned to his nearly extinct home something deterred him from the true path of Shamanism. He remembered it as if it were yesterday…
Days after Crescenthorn married his wife, Ah'shilo, a Taunka she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, this Tauren was named Brazk Spirithoof. The very same day, they embarked on a journey from Northrend to the tip of Silithus, behind large mountains. There was a small Tauren village, only one building in tact, others torn seemingly to shreds. All tribe members that should have been there were gone. Years later though, when Brazk was about 10 would they arrive. Crescenthorn called elementals to help him clear the debris and, with the help of a few powerful Shamans he had met and befriended along the way, raised new houses out of stone. They purified the waters, befouled by an unknown poison. They over-looked a cave, previous living quarters of the Tribe when it was at its strongest, which turned out to be a mistake. Then they summoned an unending fire from the bowels of Azeroth. That turned out to be their most fatal error. If they had looked within the cave, they would find skeletons, charred, some with rotting meat still clinging desperately to them. The stench of death stank throughout the whole place.
Long ago when the shaman of the tribe carved out those caves, they made them too small. Rather than extending further into the mountain, or upwards in the mountain. They cut downward. Further and further until they'd broken into a chasm and could go no further. What lay there no one knew, and they didn't want to. They were happy with what they had and the Tribe prospered, though only for a year or so. After that amount of time the creatures lurking within found them. Death Revenants. They were furious anyone dared dig into their home, and bringing the very fires of hell with them slaughtered and burned the tribe until the remaining numbers fled in terror.
Crescenthorn began to hear whispers from the cave. He tried to shut them out, block them. But he failed. Soon he believed the whispers as the truth, beginning to practice the very magic that exiled his Tribe from Mulgore in the first place. He began to bend the elements to his will, forgetting the balance he was meant to keep he began abusing the Elementals. Summoning them and robbing them of their wills. His wife thought nothing of it, Taunka after all did such with the elementals in Northrend, saving themselves from the harsh weather and land itself. Eventually the other shaman left him, saying he'd lost his ways, the Spirit Champion was blind to his own actions. Soon the spirits themselves were angry with him. They finally snapped him out of whatever had taken hold, and he quickly dismissed what was beginning to look like an army of elementals. He'd never felt so drained. His fur had grayed, his sight faded and horns grew long and unruly. His son had grown into a young man, and he had a daughter of ten. “How could I have missed it all…?” He would murmur to himself crying. He felt undeserving of his family, undeserving of the beautiful city they had made together. When he learned his son had his own child, twins actually he mourned for time lost. Then one night he told his wife he would be leaving to atone for his crimes to the elements, and he would never return till he was back in their favor.
Please, do expand on some of your answers a bit! Don't be afraid to go into detail, it's better that way! :D

Welcome to the server!

Remember to /join chat in-game! Also, feel free to PM if you have any questions. :D