Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Account Issues.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have looked at all the posts and have not found the solution to my problem. One other had it, yet fixed it without telling how.

I cannot make a server account.

It says that my account information does not match up to a forum account. Yet everything does. Name, Password and Email.

Granted, my forum account is about a year old. So should I just make a new account and transfer my introduction and other posts to it? Or could maybe one of the GMs help with this problem?

Any feedback would be appreciated.
The most common problems are that the person is not typing it in correctly with the case and everything, or you're actually using a different email than you thought.

Just keep in mind the password can be different from your forum account's, if you wish. Only the name and email must match exactly.
Thank you for that but, the problem still persists. I've tried everything. Spelling my accountname every possible way I would spell it differently, using every e-mail address I have, and nothing has worked. Not even taking a break from trying.

Would deleting this account be too much work? Or, do you think deleting it and remaking it would fix this problem? Seeing as it is over a year old and CotH had a wipe since then.
I can make an account for you when I get the chance. Out of town currently, but just send me a PM reminding me and I'll get to it when I can. :)
Is there some sort of ritual I should do to thank you almighty Kretol? :D
Thank you so much.