Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Talent Point Issue (Solved) And Profession Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is kind'a weird. I assume it has something to do with the whole Duel Talent spec thing. Anyway, here's what's up. I just got my mage leveled, right? Well, I'm going through, assigning my Talents, except there's these two little buttons at the bottom right of the page. "Learn" and "Reset". Simple enough, yah? Well, I go through, set everything up, then try hit the 'learn' button. "Are you sure you want to learn these talents?" "Yes"... And nothing happens. The talents aren't learned, they aren't reset... Help me out here! T~T

Edit: For details on Profession bug, please look a few posts down. v.v
You may want to clear our Cache. Go into your options and click to where they are applied immediately rather than using the "preview" mode. Also try removing addons if you have them installed. Addons can conflict with the client since they are made by players, not Blizzard.
Thanks for the advice. I did clear my Cache earlier, and that didn't help. Perhaps changing from the preview mode is what's required. ^^ Another issue that I'm having is that I ranked up in my profession, but the game isn't recognizing it, even after relog. This, too, is most irritating.
That is odd. Which profession? What skill level are you stuck at? How many points were lost? Are you maxed out for that skill cap? Are you using addons?

Also, try /console reloadui if relogging does not work. >:+)
Sorry for not getting back to this in forever. Anyway, it was Inscription, got up to level 375/375, and I'm using GHI and FlagRSP for addons. I'll try the /console reloadui. Thanks for the help again.

Edit: Reloading the UI didn't work.