Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cloneof intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
OO: I'm... Gosh that's a hard question... Well... Let me use some of the voices of others to speak out for me. The best word that my friends would describe me as a player would a loyalist, not as an ideology, but rather as more of that adjective part. Before I left playing WoW years back, I was a low-level character in a RP guild. Few months before I left my time expired and at the time I didn't have the money to continue. As such I asked my guild leader for guidance. She gave me a command, when I would return, I would request new orders immediatly. The day before my game time expired, she had a personal feud with other guild's assassin and left the guild on personal vengeance, not telling good-byes or anything.
Few months later I returned back to Crossroads, only find our guild shattered and broken, with players either leaving the guild or inactive. However, trough my remaining days, my guild leader's last order burned and I tried to reach her in so many ways. However in the end I was forced to accept the truth that what once was my very little home... My very best friends in WoW had left and shattered. After that for those reasons I no longer felt the roleplaying to be satisfying and to this day, looking for a roleplaying friends to have nice time with.
So in conclusion, I'm loyal and I posess a long memory. I don't know if that is enough to describe me as a player, I can only hope that you people will find more, while playing :).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in 1992, city of Espoo, Finland. As I grew I moved close to the city of Turku (still the same country). I speak (to my opinion :D) well enough English to have a real conversation and my primary language is Finnish, although I some Swedish and German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend once bought Warcraft 3 and just couldn't stay silent about it. Then one day I was visiting him and I watched as one of his brothers was playing the game and alas, I was captured by it's magic. Then later I would try Blizzard's other games such as Diablo, Starcraft and finally, World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Simply the role-play aspect. Just about 10 minutes ago I had a conversation with my friend and we had just finished remembering some good times back in Ultima Online, when I found your server trough Google. I read that you had what some of my more PvP oriented friends called "a ****** hard entrance exam" and I though I would enjoy trying :D.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, within the borders of WoW, I don't generally even see the point of breaking roleplaying into "kinds" as I find all of it fun. However, if you insist then I would say I prefer large nad complicated RP's. Such as guild versus guild feuds where still single persons made contributions in resolving it (and I'm not talking about single persons killing the other guild members, if that's what you think).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race has always been Troll (all though to this day I haven't mastered that is writing english in that troll way like the speak in Warcraft 3!). I have always found as a guy from Finland, some similarities with Trolls. Just somehow I can see the parallers as both of us have ruled the lands their eyes have set upon, until just one day the world just got so much bigger that we have foundet ourselfs to be small in the world and from that day on forward struggling to stay on the position remained for once so great people... (now that part of the text might just have my greatest typos, sorry :/)
My favourite class has also always been priest. I have always preferred to stay behind the bigger people and heal them :D.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From what I have already observed from your guides and server status. As this is a lower populated server I don't have high expectations, mainly the expectations of admins and other people from the administrating side help to organise bigger RP events, if such things are possible. (If not already done by these awesome gamers, admins or not :D)

Oh and much much fun!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I would find exploitation rule the most usefull. Mostly as some good RP's I know use A LOAD of exploits in private servers they roam. Intro's like these might severe good roleplayers from well... people who would not be enough interested, but exploits... They go around to all types of gamers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

(I got bored, so I'm just going to translate the beginning of my Gelthera stories, o.k?)

In the beginning, there was nothing. In the beginning the sun didn't shine up towards the sky. In the beginning, there was no land between heaven and hell. In the beginning, there were no gods.
No one knew how the world was created, not even the gods themselfs. The Great God Achaemenis created the first gods from the air, the darkness and the dust of the ground. The ground tells the tale of it's own, a tale covered in blood, in events greater then anything later generations could have even begin to understand.
First Achaemenis created god for his own image. A god who would wield his knoledge and power in order to guide the rest. Achaemenis would call this god "Cantamen" and to him Achaemenis gave his staff.
Then Achaemenis made a god as Cantamen's competitor. A god half the size of him, but skin twize the toughnes. Achaemenis called him Pectus and to him Achaemenis gave his armour and hammer.
Last, Achaemenis created one more god. Achaemenis took a piece of his skin and fuzed it with the other components and shaped a beatiful woman. She Achaemenis called Amyclae and her Achaemenis gave his bow and most importantly, a gift of trust.
Achaemenis taught the gods all he knew about fighting and magic. He taught them everything they would need to re-shapen the world around them, to create new life. Then, however, during the last day Achaemenis walked on the ground that shieldet them from the pits of hell, the Great God was asked the ultimate question from his favourite god, Cantamen.

"What is this ground beneath our legs and where did it come from?"

In confusion, Achaemenis told a tale of a great battle between Elder Gods, that shaped the ground and gave it's dark colour. A battle that the ground itself would remember forever.
However, the gods saw through the Great God's lie. For by simple connecting with the ground, a person would feel a tale of a much, much more darker nature. Covered in more blood that the void space over them wouldn't be able to hold in it's vastness.
And so for the first time, Achaemenis, The Great God, was ashamed. So ashamed that the ground moved beneath him and it put the gods in a state of panic. Finally, in desperation and shame, Achaemenis fled. Achaemenis went to the sky, to the void, to look for answers.

And again before was the Great God seen for in only tales was the Great God remembered.
WELCOME TO THE SERVER!

Remember to /join chat in-game! Also, feel free to PM me if you have any questions! :D